SNF Eagles Vs Hags

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

“Turbo set!”

Pro Bowler
They showed a replay of the Wilson toss to Davis that CLEARLY showed it was a forward pass. Even Michaels said he was shocked they didn't challenge. Mistake by Eagles coach.

Game over.

ViennaMax

Rookie
i don't know but i don't like this - Seahawks getting closer in the division and eagles coming to la with something to prove...

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Good lord, I can't believe the egg the Eagles are laying right now ... chance to get back in it and they let the Hags to right down the field to score.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Let’s me know that it’ll be either the Vikes, Rams or a hot Seattle team losing to the Pats...

FUUUUUUUUU

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Maybe it’s just tonight, but Wentz just isn’t nearly as accurate with ball placement as Goff.

I can’t see Wentz being able to play from behind...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They showed a replay of the Wilson toss to Davis that CLEARLY showed it was a forward pass. Even Michaels said he was shocked they didn't challenge. Mistake by Eagles coach.

Game over.

You don't get 50/50 calls in Seattle.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Man Wentz really missing throws...looking forward to seeing the Rams pressure the shit out of him...picks to be had!