GAME DAY SNF - Chiefs at Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Giants
Bucs
Panthers
Vikings
Bears

The Packers look like they will likely get five more wins.

The Rams still have the Ravens and Niners, so even if the Rams win out they lose the tie breaker. Ouch. I hope the Vikings and Bears are fired up to play division spoiler.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Giants
Bucs
Panthers
Vikings
Bears

The Rams still have the Ravens and Niners, so even if the Rams win out they lose the tie breaker. Ouch. I hope the Vikings and Bears are fired up to play division spoiler.
No, we want the Vikings to lose. As long as we are ahead of SEA and MIN we are good. Big Raiders fan next week....

Ellard80

Legend
Giants
Bucs
Panthers
Vikings
Bears

packers have easiest remaining schedule for sure...

hard for me to believe they win every game left however.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Hey NFL...your officials suck. I mean, big-fat-green-weenie-of-death suckage.

WTF with the non-call at the end of the game?

Abominable.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You are what you are. Refs always blow calls.
Gee. Thanks coach.

It doesn't seem like people outside of one or two are saying they cost the game for a particular team. But that had to be the worst job of reffing I have ever witnessed.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
What I don't understand is PI to begin with. Sometimes no contact draws a flag. Sometimes a mugging doesn't draw a flag.

I see wider receivers mug defenders on badly thrown passes which is almost never called but an underthrown or overthrown pass often gets called even with little contact.