GAME DAY SNF: Chiefs at Jets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I almost changed the channel with respect to my wonderful wife not having to put up with 12 hours of football. (Up to this point)

If you are not watching, this is a fun game!

GO JETS!!!

It will become the Swifty curse.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How many chances are the zebras going to give the Chiefs

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
A lot of red in the stands. Judging from the aerial shots and the sound of the crowd there’s a lot of Chiefs fans there tonight. How come no mention on broadcast?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol 15 play drive for 48 yards with all the crap first downs they were gifted

Psycho_X

Legend
Sucks for the Jets and their fans. They deserved to win that game but that's the heartbreak of the NFL.

TexasRam

Legend
Patrick was going to throw it to Kelce.

But the play was too predictable so he decided to shake it off and run the ball.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
This league sucks

It's me. Hi.

john anderson dance GIF

Psycho_X

Legend

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
So… tell me again how the league doesn't guide games?

Fan’s exhibit 1: this putrid Chiefs game

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
In this vein, the refs and I have bad Blood

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
It was about what I expected. I figured the Chiefs would play down to their opponent tonight. Outside of the hot start and two uncharacteristic picks by Patrick, it was a close win. I figured the Chiefs would win by ten a kneeled down at the two. I'm good with it.

My friends on another board are screaming over the WR's not getting open but the Jets have a defense. They were so zeroed in on the WR's Mahomes broke their back with his legs and let Pacheco run wild. They paid the price.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
We'll go Back to December to see how these teams do, and then the Endgame will be clear.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was about what I expected. I figured the Chiefs would play down to their opponent tonight. Outside of the hot start and two uncharacteristic picks by Patrick, it was a close win. I figured the Chiefs would win by ten a kneeled down at the two. I'm good with it.

My friends on another board are screaming over the WR's not getting open but the Jets have a defense. They were so zeroed in on the WR's Mahomes broke their back with his legs and let Pacheco run wild. They paid the price.
The refs bailed y'all out. (Although, I doubt Zach Wilson would have led a GW drive.)