SNF: Buccaneers @ Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I still see Brett Favre when I watch Winston. He's going to be such a fun QB to watch. Guy knows he has a world class arm and does not fear risky throws. It'll hurt him at times and make him unstoppable at other times.

Its OK to be risky nothing wrong with that. Thats the kind of thing that could seperate the men from the boys. Winston is going to do well in this league.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey look Tryon got called for what GRob I thought only got called for.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Oh my god I hate the Cowgirls. Literally any other offense could be successful behind that line. I can't wait till they get bumped out of the first round.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Honestly the salvation army jug jump in was classic...
I can't believe I'm saying this but for once I agree with Collinsworth. They allow people to do the Lambeau leap why not jump in that jug? NFL is just too uptight about these celebrations.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
Oh my god I hate the Cowgirls. Literally any other offense could be successful behind that line. I can't wait till they get bumped out of the first round.

wonder what goff and gurley would look like behind that ol

Psycho_X

Legend
Yeah I'm jealous of their o-line. Everything is so easy with it.

Winston was really rattled by the end. Lots of potential plays their last couple of series that could have led to the Bucs possibly winning and he kept over throwing them.

Scott Linehan has always been a fantastic OC and QB guru, there was no debating that. But I still wouldn't hire him as a head coach. And there's no reason for him to ever leave Dallas voluntarily for another OC job. Why would he want to go to the Rams and coach this train wreck when he's got that extremely young and talented O to work with for the better part of a decade?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I Really! Really thought the Buc's could Win this game! But it wasn't meant to happen!:(

Last edited: