GAME DAY SNF - 49’ers at Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
This feels "almost" as good as the Rams ugly win today.

I certainly have issues.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Man, the Rams can really put the hurt on the whiners next week. I'm hoping we bury them and send them to the NFC West cellar.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I’ve got to watch this one tomorrow on NFL-

Great to see the Niners offense was shut down. McVay has a new blueprint.

Hackett is performing like many of us predicted as a head coach. Three weeks of ugly play by their offense is a bad look for a new head coach, or even a second time head coach, *cough* *cough* Josh McDaniel *cough*

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Well.. one thing that makes it harder is when they can't run. And the Rams sure looked like they figured out how to do that in the playoffs.. and have since added Bobby Wagner and have a healthy Ernest Jones.

Hopefully David Long will be back next week.. Fuller too. Not difference-makers, but still guys that can contribute.
Agree totally…..my concern though is the dink and dunk is like a running game and if we give them that jimmy feasts but more importantly they will hold our defense on the field and then our offensive possessions will be minimized even mistake free won’t help us. I think the offense needs to show up next week in a big way.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I’ve got to watch this one tomorrow on NFL-

Great to see the Niners offense was shut down. McVay has a new blueprint.

Hackett is performing like many of us predicted as a head coach. Three weeks of ugly play by their offense is a bad look for a new head coach, or even a second time head coach, *cough* *cough* Josh McDaniel *cough*

Stopping the whiners isn't a big secret I think. Stop the run and don't let dweebo and Kittle beat you. That's what the Broncos did today. I can't fault Morris too much after the Rams won the Lombardi but those soft zones are coming up again and I hate being right when I say the ball is going to that flat where the corner is ten yards back on 3rd and 3.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
What a football Sunday.

1664171333020.png

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
(Note: I’m ok with this)
Agree totally…..my concern though is the dink and dunk is like a running game and if we give them that jimmy feasts but more importantly they will hold our defense on the field and then our offensive possessions will be minimized even mistake free won’t help us. I think the offense needs to show up next week in a big way.

Rams had a great defensive game plan today. Keep Kyler in the pocket and don't give him deep shots. Kyler had most pass attempts and completions in his career. No TDs. Contained all game.
If Trey were starting as 9er QB, the Rams D would be similar, with Jimmy G, will be more aggressive.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Favorite play was crapalo stepping out of the endzone. I have such deep hatred for the whiners.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Stopping the whiners isn't a big secret I think. Stop the run and don't let dweebo and Kittle beat you. That's what the Broncos did today. I can't fault Morris too much after the Rams won the Lombardi but those soft zones are coming up again and I hate being right when I say the ball is going to that flat where the corner is ten yards back on 3rd and 3.
It shouldn’t be a secret but Morris seems to play everyone scared. Playing that way versus the Niners is a mistake.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Favorite play was crapalo stepping out of the endzone. I have such deep hatred for the whiners.
That was so Jimmy G of him! Whiner fans had a flashback to the game ending interception he threw in the NFC Championship Game when that happened.