Snap Counts vs Ten

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
https://nflcdns.nfl.com/liveupdate/gamecenter/58637/LA_Gamebook.pdf

Off
1636378024009.png

Def
1636378116552.png

ST
1636378252911.png

Psycho_X

Legend
Greg Gaines with the most snaps on defense. Dude has played really well and might play SJD out the door in the offseason. I'd like to keep SJD but we have to cut corners somewhere and Gaines has been good so far.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Greg Gaines with the most snaps on defense. Dude has played really well and might play SJD out the door in the offseason. I'd like to keep SJD but we have to cut corners somewhere and Gaines has been good so far.
Day was almost certainly going to be a cap casualty. Bigger needs elsewhere, there's little depth on the OL and Allen, Corbin, and Noteboom will be FA. DWill too. Then you add Miller to that list. Same thing happened to Fox, and Brockers last year. We've been lucky to have solid DL depth, Copeland looked good last night, and Robinson had a really good game

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Gaines is a powerhouse. Vs a team like the Titans he's ideal. But I hope vs SF we get SJD back, those guys make Gaines move off his spot and he's not as good at keeping his feet vs that moving zone shit.

Psycho_X

Legend
Gaines is a powerhouse. Vs a team like the Titans he's ideal. But I hope vs SF we get SJD back, those guys make Gaines move off his spot and he's not as good at keeping his feet vs that moving zone shit.
SJD is done for most of the year if not the whole thing. Has to have pec surgery. It's Gaines and Brown rest of regular season at least.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I'm still completely baffled by the complete lack of any Burgess snaps. He was pretty damn awesome last year before the injury and now he is not worth even one snap? What gives?

badcop

UDFA
I predict Gaines will be just fine. He's just getting the rhythm. Definite upgrade.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
ummm why isn't A-Shawn getting reps at NT? is he only a DT? like, a 4-3 type DT?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He can play all across the line, not necessarily gonna get any pressure so not ideal at say 3T but he can do it. He has settled in at 5T with the Rams having two good NTs. One of the good developments for us this season no doubt.

Brown is next man up. So we'll see how things shake out with him in the rotation playing a bigger role.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
The play that pissed me off more than any play in the game
4and1 on the goaline and we get caught not doing our job
Unless it was in the call , withch I doubt Llyod's main responsibility
is to contain the edge.
Instead he shoots flat down the line of scrimmage. AD has broken the line of scrimmage
and sniifed out the bootleg. Instead of making the play he runs right into llyod and they
hit the ground.Ad was furious about that play, so much he brought it up at the press conference
siting that play pissed him off.
If Lloyd simply does his job and AD is chasing inside out , they absolutely flatten tannehill for a loss.
Just a case of trying to do much instead of doing your job and the bad things that happen if you don't do your job.

View: https://twitter.com/NextGenStats/status/1457539414905671690?s=20

Last edited:

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
The play that pissed me off more than any play in the .
4and1 on the goaline and we get caught not doing our job
Unless it was in the call , withch I doubt Llyod's main responsibility
is to contain the edge.
Instead he shoots flat down the line of scrimmage. AD has broken the line of scrimmage
and sniifed out the bootleg. Instead of making the play he runs right into llyod and they
hit the ground.Ad was furious about that play, so much he brought it up at the press conference
siting that play pissed him off.
If Lloyd simply does his job and AD is chasing inside out , they absolutely flatten tannehill for a loss.
Just a case of trying to do much instead of doing your job and the bad things that happen if you don't do your job.

View: https://twitter.com/NextGenStats/status/1457539414905671690?s=20

Floyd not containing pissed me off that play. Just stay home and do your job! He's not catching an RB from the back on that play.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Floyd not containing pissed me off that play. Just stay home and do your job! He's not catching an RB from the back on that play.
Exactly. Don't know if you heard AD at the presser, but I can promise you he had some choice words
for Lloyd after that play.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I guess the good news is that, physically & scheme-wise… the Rams had that play shut down.

Bad execution.