Snap Counts vs Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame

Fowler has been here less than a week and is already getting some significant playing time.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I'm surprised that we don't give Suh more rest with Westbrooks. Also suprising for me is how little we use Roby. He played great last year. Fowler was a pleasant surprise, I hope he gets more snaps and keeps getting better

dang

Legend

Fowler has been here less than a week and is already getting some significant playing time.

It’s time to replace our LBers one by one. With possible exception of Ebukam who might work out. Sorry but first one to go is Longacre. He just plays at a much slower speed than everyone else.

TexasRam

Legend
It’s time to replace our LBers one by one. With possible exception of Ebukam who might work out. Sorry but first one to go is Longacre. He just plays at a much slower speed than everyone else.

Longacre from my tape review makes more plays then Ebukam.

Longacre is a sound backup in the league. Ebukam unless he improves drastically will be out of the NFL within the next year.

The forced fumble was helpful though. But the open field misses tackles, lack of instincts, lack of any pass rush is apparent with him.

Longacres ability to pressure is far ahead of Ebukams.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Nickel needs more time on the field, hes a playmaker

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Donald can't play 100% of the snaps... not only hurts him during the game, but he will be worn down. And especially the same goes for Suh... playing 92% of the snaps. Need to activate another DL just to get a few more snaps spread out.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Yep. especially for those games when we're scoring fast and the D is on the field.

Part of the reason we just couldn't hold up in the second half late is that we lost the TOP by like 10 minutes. That's a LOT of time to defend against the Saints O.

Part of the reason we dominated the Seahawks last year in Seattle was not only that the ball bounced our way, but we really had long drives.

When McVay gets in that zone where we're just marching and running those 8 minute drives and gassing the opposing D, it makes the whole day seem easy.

Ram65

Legend
I'm surprised that we don't give Suh more rest with Westbrooks. Also suprising for me is how little we use Roby. He played great last year. Fowler was a pleasant surprise, I hope he gets more snaps and keeps getting better

Nickel needs more time on the field, hes a playmaker

I guess the Saints didn't play a lot of three WR sets for him to defend the slot guy . He is just a little to short/small to play the corner. He does make plays though.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I guess the Saints didn't play a lot of three WR sets for him to defend the slot guy . He is just a little to short/small to play the corner. He does make plays though.
They definitely aren't using him as much this season. Last year when we had injuries during games at corner, the coaching staff would play him outside as well as in. Surprisingly they haven't tried that as much this year.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
They definitely aren't using him as much this season. Last year when we had injuries during games at corner, the coaching staff would play him outside as well as in. Surprisingly they haven't tried that as much this year.
It does confuse me why they don’t just play him over Hill.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Its odd, i think NRC plays well both inside and outside. I wonder with the defense struggling to stop the run if they are playing more base defense, and Hill gives them more size on the outside.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
It does confuse me why they don’t just play him over Hill.
or at least more snaps to give Peters a break. Shoot the way Joyner's play has been maybe try him at safety lol. Unfortunately I've even seen Roby make some half-assed tackles too. Fuck I thought that was going to stop when we traded away AO.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan

Disagree. Littleton is becoming a good player. He’s growing as the season moves along.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
wow shields had 10 snaps on teams and none on df. if he took 10 snaps on teams why not on df that was totally struggling in coverage.

Last edited: