Snap Counts vs. Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
https://theramswire.usatoday.com/li...counts-cowboys/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

1600093847978.png

1600093891999.png

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Seems low on NT/DT Joseph and Gaines when we were going against a Run heavy team... but they ended up passing a lot.
I thought we'd pass more since their secondary was supposed to be a weak spot.

Bootleg

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm surprised Taylor Rapp played in only 21% of the defensive snaps.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Seems low on NT/DT Joseph and Gaines when we were going against a Run heavy team... but they ended up passing a lot.
I thought we'd pass more since their secondary was supposed to be a weak spot.
I saw a lot of 2-4-5 with Brockers and Donald. Maybe that's our base passing formation, but I would have liked to see more SJD in a 3-4 or at least 3-3-5 on running downs.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Polite did something with his one snap, didnt he?
Yeah I saw him in there on the Cowboys final drive. The defense must have been gassed. Even Donald took a breather on a couple of passing plays unless the call was for him to be a QB spy.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
All 5 offensive linemen played every snap. That is a good thing. Overall they didn't play too badly. Cowboys do have a good front seven. Goff wasn't pressured as much as I expected.

Psycho_X

Legend
All 5 offensive linemen played every snap. That is a good thing. Overall they didn't play too badly. Cowboys do have a good front seven. Goff wasn't pressured as much as I expected.

Hopefully that's a trend for 16 games plus playoffs this season. They will only get better. Overall, I was happy but right side still has difficulty with the pass rush at times and Noteboom's physicality, or lack there of, in the run game kind of annoys me. All though he looked better than last season. But were still a few run plays where I was like "come on Boom HIT your guy!" A very reassuring first game though against a great d-line.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Interesting, thank you.

Wonder where Reeder was. Wasn't he supposed to get the second most snaps at ILB?

Psycho_X

Legend
Interesting, thank you.

Wonder where Reeder was. Wasn't he supposed to get the second most snaps at ILB?

Good point, the original depth chart released last week had him starting beside Kiser to some of our chagrins. Interesting that he didn't play a single snap.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Interesting, thank you.

Good point, the original depth chart released last week had him starting beside Kiser to some of our chagrins. Interesting that he didn't play a single snap.
Reeder is labeled as a starter on their unofficial depth chart but all the reports were saying Young was getting Howard's snaps.

Side note, Copeland is listed as a PS player on their site.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
They don't have Reeder there but he's shown "tapping out" with Aaron Donald
q4q8olrqkc2o3xxmmfoz.jpg

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They don't have Reeder there but he's shown "tapping out" with Aaron Donald
q4q8olrqkc2o3xxmmfoz.jpg
There's really no context for this photo, it could of been taken at any point. Maybe it's when STs are getting on the field but it looks like that might be Wolford to the very right of the photo so it could be pregame. There's also no cowboys players.

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
JRey 37, Jefferson 33. More Jefferson is the likely trend week to week. That sideline catch was pretty clutch, think he'll settle in more next week vs Philly.

Young got a good chunk. But going forward I expect Rapp to go up and WILB to go down.

Fox got a lot of snaps and going off memory played pretty well. Nice to see him show well in week one in the new D.

NT snaps seemed low to me, given the way I'm sure they prepped to stuff that Dallas run game.

I'd like to see more of Polite. Take those snaps from Ebu and Obo.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
There's really no context for this photo, it could of been taken at any point. Maybe it's when STs are getting on the field but it looks like that might be Wolford to the very right of the photo so it could be pregame. There's also no cowboys players.

The referee in the background made me think it was in Game. But your right probably pre game.