Snap counts by quarter?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Does anyone have a list of snap counts by quarter for today's game? It seems like Cook got fewer and Harkey more as the game went on but I'd be curious what the actual numbers were.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Anyone know where I can find this?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It would be interesting to see it but have no idea where to find such a thing.

But regardless of just this game I think it is inevitable that Cook gets less playing time as this offense (hopefully) matures. Cigs needs to build on the guys who are making plays and reward them with more time as well as making them earlier reads in the passing game. I'm sure he'll start including Bailey more and more because of his hands not to mention the key plays he executed when called upon today.

Quick is kinda the wild card here too... I keep picturing the guy who was coming on last season and imagining the impact of that guy with Gurley/Austin/Bailey but then I wonder if he's lost some functional movement or something. Sure would be nice if he's the guy that Cigs has up his sleeve and who gets overlooked by GB's defense.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
It would be interesting to see it but have no idea where to find such a thing.

But regardless of just this game I think it is inevitable that Cook gets less playing time as this offense (hopefully) matures. Cigs needs to build on the guys who are making plays and reward them with more time as well as making them earlier reads in the passing game. I'm sure he'll start including Bailey more and more because of his hands not to mention the key plays he executed when called upon today.

Quick is kinda the wild card here too... I keep picturing the guy who was coming on last season and imagining the impact of that guy with Gurley/Austin/Bailey but then I wonder if he's lost some functional movement or something. Sure would be nice if he's the guy that Cigs has up his sleeve and who gets overlooked by GB's defense.
I think Quick/Austin/Bailey will be our 3-WR set going forward. With Britt rotating in for the outside spots.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think Quick/Austin/Bailey will be our 3-WR set going forward. With Britt rotating in for the outside spots.

That is definitely my hope. Would be great if it starts vs GB.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Anyone know?