Snake bit or Cursed. Rams need a witch

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Something is amuck with this team.

Rams are cursed. Just no freaking way a team can have this much bad luck.

It's just crazy how much shyte gets thrown at this team.

V3

Hall of Fame
I've said it for years. I call it the Warner curse. Someone so good as a player and a person was treated like crap by the Rams and given the boot. The sports gods didn't like that.

Perhaps there's a different curse I don't know about? It's possible we are working with multiple curses here.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Georgia and Shaw. There is the root of our curse. At minimum they pissed off the entire league.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
V3 said:
I've said it for years. I call it the Warner curse. Someone so good as a player and a person was treated like crap by the Rams and given the boot. The sports gods didn't like that.

Perhaps there's a different curse I don't know about? It's possible we are working with multiple curses here.

I always thought it was when Carroll Rosenbloom mysteriously drown.

V3

Hall of Fame
EastRam said:
V3 said:

I always thought it was when Carroll Rosenbloom mysteriously drown.

Like I said, we could be dealing with multiple curses here. A cumulative effect would explain why it's been SO bad for SO long.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Hell it may have started in Cleveland!

Any Marie Laveau sightings in Ohio back in the day.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Hard not to feel that way but we'll always have '99. Sad that we have to be like the Jets and hang our collective hats on 1 season like that but at least we got 1. Okay, Cleveland and LA both got 1 but I'm going with post NFL/AFL merger.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We can't be cursed. We won a Superbowl.

The Cubs are cursed!

fearsomefour

Legend
Cursed snake bit or just bad.

One thing for sure the managment has been very bad a much higher percentage of time than it has been good.
Injuries to key players even when they miss extended time is not unusual. Teams that have bad owners who dont care about winning (Georgia) and hire enept GMs who hire bad coaches and blow draft picks....thats not that unusual either. It is not a quinky-dink that the same teams are at the bottom of the league year in and year out. I still believe in Fisher/Snead more than the previous regime. The Rams as an organization have no one to blame but themselves.
Who knows? Maybe all of this will turn out brilliantly. Having two high first round picks could lead to more picks and a deep talent base that not even the Rams could mess up.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
V3 said:

I've been dealing with this crap for almost 5-decades. But it definitely got worse after Georgia moved the team to St Louis, pissing the hell out of the NFL establishment.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Stranger said:
V3 said:

I've been dealing with this crap for almost 5-decades. But it definitely got worse after Georgia moved the team to St Louis, pissing the hell out of the NFL establishment.

I'm with ya Stranger.

Getting close for me to about hang up my fan cleats.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
They need some help but it needs to come from someone else.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC1iD8yzndM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC1iD8yzndM</a>

A55VA6

Legend
It's the Steven Jackson curse. Even though he's gone, you see what he's doing to ATL. It lingers. lol

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I don't know about the Carroll Rosenbloom curse (that should have been appeased when Shaw left) or the Warner curse (he's retired), but I know who's cursed on the current Rams. Poor Tavon Austin. It seems like every big play he makes is nullified by a penalty, including 2 TDs.

fearsomefour

Legend
Ram Quixote said:
I don't know about the Carroll Rosenbloom curse (that should have been appeased when Shaw left) or the Warner curse (he's retired), but I know who's cursed on the current Rams

The fans.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Ram Quixote said:
I don't know about the Carroll Rosenbloom curse (that should have been appeased when Shaw left) or the Warner curse (he's retired), but I know who's cursed on the current Rams. Poor Tavon Austin. It seems like every big play he makes is nullified by a penalty, including 2 TDs.
This is what really chaps my hide.... have no clue how this always happens to him..

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
A55VA6 said:
Yeah the Rams are cursed. I accepted this a while ago.. lol
I'm starting to as well

Remember in 1999 when the Rams burned sage in the Ed before the season started. We need some major sage burning right now