Snack Food

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I just picked up a box of these;

original-crunch.png

These ARE GOOD! Haven’t had them in a while.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
These ARE GOOD! Haven’t had them in a while.
It's my favorite cereal. Roof of mouth be damned. I like the one with crunch berries too. Y'know... Because I'm clearly a masochist.

As if being a Ram fan for over 50 years doesn't show that.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I find a lot of breakfast cereals make satisfying snacks.

At least as a breakfast cereal product they are a notch better for you than a bag of chips or candy.

prod_img-3394699_new_redbox_optimized.png
I haven't tried the Fruit Loops but Coco Puffs mixed in ice cream is awesome!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Honestly, my go-to snack food? Ice cream, particularly moose tracks; there's been times where I've eaten the whole quart while playing video games at night.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Pistachios, macadamias, toffee peanuts, gelato... I could go on and on. I'm an expert snacker.

Pretty much agree, although big on cashews & baklava as well.
As far as the gelato goes, an independent distributer walked into my restaurant several years ago with the best I've ever tasted, they were basically these 5-6 inch perfectly round balls with various hard shell candy coatings that were influenced by the flavor of the interior gelato. Unfortunately, I managed to lose the guys card and he never followed up with a phone call, ... still haven't been able to match the quality of taste & appearance.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Pretty much agree, although big on cashews & baklava as well.
As far as the gelato goes, an independent distributer walked into my restaurant several years ago with the best I've ever tasted, they were basically these 5-6 inch perfectly round balls with various hard shell candy coatings that were influenced by the flavor of the interior gelato. Unfortunately, I managed to lose the guys card and he never followed up with a phone call, ... still haven't been able to match the quality of taste & appearance.
Ooh. I love baklava. I haven't even seen any here in Reno. I may have to find a Greek deli or Turkish restaurant and get some.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Ooh. I love baklava. I haven't even seen any here in Reno. I may have to find a Greek deli or Turkish restaurant and get some.

If you can't find it, I usually just purchase thru Amazon.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Wait. You've never tried fruit loops?
I meant to say never had them in ice cream. I like the chocolate from Coco Puffs mixed with softened vanilla ice cream. I had Fruit Loops all the time as a kid. Now I prefer Apple Jacks.

Last edited: