Smith out playing Brady

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Did you hear Chris Collinsworth state Gronk is the greatest tight end of all time and Al Michaels agreed. I almost spit out my DQ Blizzard when I heard that comment. Add Michaels and Collinsworth to the F'ing useless list.
I hate Al Michaels.
Painted on hair and everytime he says an "s" it sounds like "shhh"....shhhecond and shhheven for the shhhhaints.....drives me insane. Do you believe in pronunciation?? Apparently not.

My most hated sports press list....
1) Peter King....histories greatest monster.
2) Jim Nantz....phony cuck
3) Al Michaels....he shhhhucks.

My comment about Gronk was because he gave 1 point in fantasy. Haha.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
The Patriots looked like a very beatable team all the sudden last night. No more Edelman. Maybe no more Amenndola at least for a while. Brady's 40. Gronk is a walking injury waiting to happen. I think we might be finally witnessing the demise of a once great dynasty.:cheers:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The Patriots will made adjustments and rebound. That's what Belichick does.

Big thing here is the growth the Chiefs showed going into the dragon's den and slaying the beast. That was a really, really big win for Andy Reid and his team. Reid always wins a ton of games but his teams fall by the wayside in the playoffs. Maybe not this year though. I really like the look of that roster man, tough squad there and a lot of talent who should be able to sustain things.

Great start to the season and can't wait for Peter King's excuses in his Monday report.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
21368974_1616086975104651_8642302940425692601_o.jpg

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
The media usually craps on Smith. He isn't Aaron Rodgers, but he is a very solid QB who you can win with. You can even win a super bowl with him. Eli Manning, Joe Flacco, and broke down Peyton Manning all are proof you don't have to have an elite QB to win it all, it helps, but it's not the end all be all.

The whiners had a chance to win a SB, but chose krappydick over Smith. Smith would not have just thrown the ball away on the final play of the game, he would have done what any QB would do. Try to score and win the game.

FRO

Legend
The whiners had a chance to win a SB, but chose krappydick over Smith. Smith would not have just thrown the ball away on the final play of the game, he would have done what any QB would do. Try to score and win the game.
They made a big mistake pick Kaepernick over Smith. They picked upside over a solid veteran. KC may be repeating the same mistake of they ditch Smith after the season.