1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Smiles (emoticons)

Discussion in 'SITE HELP | TESTING MODE' started by RamFan503, Jan 27, 2013.

1. RamFan503

RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

Credit:
    $3,865,649.80
    Maybe this is an IE thing or particular to some setting I have on my puter but a month or so ago (maybe more) when I would click on the "View more smiles" option to the left, a separate window would pop up, populate, and then go away. I would then have to bring it back up to select a smile not shown on the left. Now, the page I'm on just goes to a separate full sized page that show all the emoticons. So I then lose what I was typing in the response. It used to pop up, populate, and then stay up (pop-up settings?). Also, everytime I click on a link within a thread, it goes to another page rather than open it in a new window - which I prefer.

I'm guessing it has something to do with my settings though I'm not sure why it has been changing over time. Any suggestions?
  2. Thread Status: You only have permission to view the first post in this thread.