"Smell it." aka, The larry Fitzgerald Appreciation Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love Larry and you can tell every defensive player in the league hate hitting him. When Talib hit him you can tell he took special care not to hit him too hard and what did Larry do get right back up and helped Talib up. The guy is a first ballot hall of famer and I would love to see him in Horns to get that first Super Bowl ring

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Football would be a lot more enjoyable to watch if more guys had his attitude . Score a TD and hand the ball to the refs .

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I’ll always remember him just hitting the boost button in that Super Bowl game against the Steelers. Legend.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Great player and an even better human.

I have always loved the guy.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Fitz is a class act, damn shame he is a cardinal, but still got love for the dude.

Gotta love that thizz face. Nor Cal people know wassup...
ff9334e30fd67f06cf7c936a08189540.gif

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
The Rams were so bad in ‘08,’09 that I couldn’t even hate the Cards.

I was so excited when he scored on that long touchdown in the Super Bowl. Mostly because I was rooting for Kurt, but I came to love Fitz too.

It was the equivalent of Ike Bruce’s touchdown that sealed SB 34. The difference was the Cards didn’t have “the tackle”.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love Larry. The man is total class. I wish he could join us for a Super Bowl run this year.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Love Larry Fitz. Total class act, and I wish he was a Ram.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Impossible to hate Larry. Dude is a class act and a man among boys on the field. Come be a Rams next year LArry ...

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
On my twins' 11th birthday... they both got a Fitz jersey. Now keep in mind, the last name had a lot to do with it... it wasn't just the number 11. We were all laughing about that yesterday.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I remember him facemasking the fuck out of one of our corners a few years back to prevent a pick, that's always what I picture first.

Good player though, shame he spent his entire career with the Cards and they couldn't ever get him a ring.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
I remember him facemasking the freak out of one of our corners a few years back to prevent a pick, that's always what I picture first.

Good player though, shame he spent his entire career with the Cards and they couldn't ever get him a ring.

That was Janoris. He was having a pretty good game against Larry. Think he may have pissed him off with some of his jawing.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Anyone see Suh poke him in the eye? I wasn’t sure what the deal was.
Yeah. From what I've read they were messing around with each other. Fitz pulled Suh's chinstrap off and Suh poked at his eyes, it didn't appear to harm Fitz. It also happened directly in front of a ref and some Cardinals players, neither a flag or scuffle occured so I'm sold on them just messing around.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Let's take this thread and turn it into a Pitt Alum thread.

LET US SEE AD WRECK SUNDAY!

I remember too many times seeing a number of players, Rodney Mcloed notably right in Fitz's hip pocket yet he still makes the catch.

Truly one of the best to ever play yet always shadowed by that dessert sun!

Pitt Alum! Unite!

AD NEEDS 4!