sleeper onlinemen & some pff stats

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thehammer

Rookie
4/5 Sean Hickey OT/C/G Syracuse 6’6 310 short arms tough maybe C sleeper 35 lifts
7th/udfa Chase Nelson RT CH ACA Toledo 6’7 320 top 10 in run blocking & pass protecting 2014 per ff
7th/udfa Terrence Jones G/RT Troy 6’3 330 1st team CH+++ACA squats 810 lbs what all 3 have in common is rams attended their pro day and all 3 appeared in pff top 10 ot list

Sean Hickey was 7th best in pass pro
Chase Nelson finished 3rd in pass pro and 9th in run blocking'
Terrence Jones playing at 6'3 330 finshed 7th best at in pass pro...

consider Hickey to be very similar to Mitch Morse as a prospect...very bright articulate and had very good short times at his pro day...you can see the rams scout staring hard at him as he runs

I expect rams to draft sign as udfa at least 1 of these guys

of the top tier guys
Collins #1 in pass pro
Peat #5 in pass pro and #10 run blocking Peat also scored the highest in sparq of the top olinemen(still waiting on Scherff's numbers)
Flowers 12th in pass pro and 2nd in run

other players rams scouted
Daryl Williams 9th in pass blocking
Tyrus Thompson 6th in run blocking

.couple of later rd centers rams have scouted
.......................................................................................................................
Greg Manz C Toledo 6’4 300 CH+++ very good in pas pro/2nd level lacks power
Collin Rahig C/G 6’3 290 CH+++ leadership fast/athletic shrine needs strength

Last edited:

Stel

Starter
Hickey measures as a slightly smaller (and I mean slightly) Kyle Long. Short numbers about the same as Long put up, too. Long faster in 40 and shuttle, Hickey had a faster in 3 cone. I think he's a guard, but he was worked out at center and some still think he could play ROT. Arms less than 33" are short for an OT.