Skip Bayless leaves ESPN for FOX Sports

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/12/19/skip-bayless-loves-him-some-skip-bayless/

Skip Bayless loves him some Skip Bayless
Posted by Mike Florio on December 19, 2016

622254376-e1482166477719.jpg
Getty Images

In a development that is both hilarious and entirely unsurprising, notorious hot-take artist and Troy Aikman agitator Skip Bayless has peeled back the curtain to reveal a degree of sensitivity to social media that few actually possess. We think.

As noticed by Ollie Connolly, Bayless posted comments on a Facebook Live stream that contained over-the-top praise of Bayless. He apparently intended to do it under a dummy account. The dummy, of course, was Bayless himself.

View: https://twitter.com/OllieConnolly/status/810684058841845760

Most media types claim to ignore the things said about them on social. Most are lying. But few, presumably, stoop to affirmatively creating false praise of themselves.

The question now becomes whether and to what extent others do the same. It possibly will become a cottage industry for those in the media who cover the media.

For some in the media, the Bayless embarrassment could become the source of inspiration. As long as they’re not dumb enough to forget to switch to the dummy account before signing their own praises to the rest of the world.

Many will think it’s merely humorous. Others will wonder whether the behavior speaks to deeper flaws of character that will make anything Bayless says inherently suspect.

This would assume that anyone actually listens to Bayless. I’m not convinced anyone does.

Except for the dummy who runs his dummy accounts.

Dumbass of the day material.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
He was bad when he was on the four-letter network with Stephen A. Smith. But now on FS1 with Shannon Sharpe could be even worse. Talk about a bunch of loud and obnoxious "know-it-all's"

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
It's very, very easy to not watch anything with Skip Bayless involved. Or Shannon Sharpe. Or Stephen A. Smith.

Although, Sharpe used to be on the morning show on NFL Radio with Bob Papa, meaning I'd have to listen to him once or twice a week, and my God that man is annoying.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Skip Bayless sucks. It's absolutely unwatchable garbage. I'm just waiting for a title that says "Skip Bayless leaves."

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
He's an annoying blowhard and ESPN just get better without him.

@IowaRam I think you are right, it's the worst show they have.

I was hoping he would take his verbal diarrhea off the air, guess we're not that lucky.
giphy.gif

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
all he talks about is the cowboys Dak and Zeke and Brady ......i want the cowboys to lose eery game because of Skip he is an odious man

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
He ( and Fox) couldn't care less whether you like him or hate him...All they care about is that you talk about him...