SJ39 on SVP & Rusillo

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Wonderboy

Rookie
SJ39 is on ESPN radio right now and is 100% talking about the Rams in the past tense and says it "will" be different to put on a different uniform. He is not coming back guys, so it's time to move on from that idea (I'm talking to myself as much as anyone else).

Kind of a bummer, but I guess the good news is we have some more money under the cap to allocate in other places. I'd guess they will bring in one more running back through the draft and let him compete with the three guys that are in place and see who ends up with the most touches.

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
Just saw him live on ESPN. Everything he said sounded like he was/is moving on..definitely sucks, feels like getting broken up with :bummed:

Hope there's some way he can still come back but if not, can't wait to beat the sh!t out of his new team!! :twisted:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
[espn]9031960[/espn]

SVP & Russillo
[mp3]http://cdn16.castfire.com/audio/303/2117/7827/1636340/vanpeltaudio_2013-03-08-140140-3953-0-0-0.32.mp3?cdn_id=33&uuid=a452cbe26f305ae01548fcbe06090b89[/mp3]

Full story at...
<a class="postlink" href="http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9030617/steven-jackson-wants-starter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/90306 ... ts-starter</a>

How funny would it be if SJ goes to Denver to end his career with Manning... the opposite path of Marshall, who started his career with Manning and ended it with the Rams.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Nice embed work there, interference.
You have learned much, young padawan.

Anyway, regarding S.J.....

Gone. :cry:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
X said:

Thank you.

By the way, I am still trying to figure out exactly what 'part' of you is excited about SJ's departure ;)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
interference said:
X said:

Thank you.

By the way, I am still trying to figure out exactly what 'part' of you is excited about SJ's departure ;)
Just excited to see how the team will respond, and getting more speed on the field. I like Richardson and Pead very much, and think they'll be able to handle the load. In fact, I figure Pead to be the feature back before too long, provided he's able to get his head in the game soon. Looking forward to seeing him after a full camp.

I'd also like to see Bradford become the de facto leader of this team.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

so in the end jackson wants quality touches, not a ground and pound type role.

i think he's angling towards the packers or broncos.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
kurtfaulk said:

so in the end jackson wants quality touches, not a ground and pound type role.

i think he's angling towards the packers or broncos.

AFC please. :whome?:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Re: SJ39 on SVP & Rusillo

If not St. Louis I'm rooting Denver - Big time.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2