SJ to RG3: "'It's not the Big 12'"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
We told you Wednesday that Robert Griffin III was not a fan of the "dirty extracurriculars" and the "unprofessional" late hits from the St. Louis Rams in Week 2.

"It was weird," the Washington Redskins quarterback said. "... People want to hit me because they don't think I can take a hit."

On Thursday, Rams running back Steven Jackson probably spoke for a lot of NFL veterans in response to the rookie from Baylor.

"It's not the Big 12," Jackson said.

We saw Rams linebacker Jo-Lonn Dunbar drive Griffin's helmet into the ground after one play. That would be called dirty.

"I don't think we're a dirty team," Jackson said, according to USA Today.[hil]"I think we're a team that's hungry, young and eager to make a turnaround in the franchise."[/hil]

Then again, we also saw Griffin get upset that Dunbar led with his helmet while trying to tackle Griffin on a play. But Griffin had the ball and was past the line of scrimmage. Dunbar did nothing wrong there.

"We're going to play our own style of football, and I'm sorry he didn't like it," Dunbar said. "I hope he has a good day. I'm sorry. I guess he feels bad I did it. I don't really feel bad. But if it happened, it happened. It is what it is."

Follow Gregg Rosenthal on Twitter @greggrosenthal.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... the-big-12

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
interference said:
We told you Wednesday that Robert Griffin III was not a fan of the "dirty extracurriculars" and the "unprofessional" late hits from the St. Louis Rams in Week 2.

"It was weird," the Washington Redskins quarterback said. "... People want to hit me because they don't think I can take a hit."

On Thursday, Rams running back Steven Jackson probably spoke for a lot of NFL veterans in response to the rookie from Baylor.

"It's not the Big 12," Jackson said.

We saw Rams linebacker Jo-Lonn Dunbar drive Griffin's helmet into the ground after one play. That would be called dirty.

"I don't think we're a dirty team," Jackson said, according to USA Today.[hil]"I think we're a team that's hungry, young and eager to make a turnaround in the franchise."[/hil]

Then again, we also saw Griffin get upset that Dunbar led with his helmet while trying to tackle Griffin on a play. But Griffin had the ball and was past the line of scrimmage. Dunbar did nothing wrong there.

"We're going to play our own style of football, and I'm sorry he didn't like it," Dunbar said. "I hope he has a good day. I'm sorry. I guess he feels bad I did it. I don't really feel bad. But if it happened, it happened. It is what it is."

Follow Gregg Rosenthal on Twitter @greggrosenthal.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... the-big-12
RGIII you're a coward for complaining how we beat your team, next time just shut up and run the scoreboard up on us if you really don't like us. We are gonna fight you on the field for 60 minutes, this is a Fisher team now. :flip:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
20120916_jel_ac1_482_extra_large.jpg

[mp3]http://www.soundjay.com/human/sounds/baby-crying-05.mp3[/mp3]

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Poor RG three year old.
I guess no one ever told him that the greatest compliment a player can bestow upon a football team is to complain about them being too rough after you lose to them.

First rule in Hollywood...never let them see you sweat.

Shanahan shoulda told him to show no weakness, guess someone failed him.

Glad we could contribute to his maturation in several ways. I'm sure the Bengals are anxious to continue his education.

SJ said it perfectly , brevity is indeed the soul of wit.

Iron Lion

Starter
interference said:
[hil]"I think we're a team that's hungry, young and eager to make a turnaround in the franchise."[/hil]

Careful... that whole "youngry" thing didn't work too well for the Bucs.