Six teams that could dictate this NFL offseason

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I don't think Kroenke is a great owner, and many of the fans of his other teams agree.

Don’t really give a fuck what fans of his other teams think - assuming of course, you’re correct, and not just editorializing.

All I know is what I see (have seen).
Pretty simple really, unless you have an agenda.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Don’t really give a freak what fans of his other teams think - assuming of course, you’re correct, and not just editorializing.

All I know is what I see (have seen).
Pretty simple really, unless you have an agenda.

You can Google it.........he is an unpopular owner among his teams fans. In some cases really disliked.

Keep in mind he was part owner when the Rams went through the worst period of losing in the history of the NFL. He helped take the team out of LA for $$$.

He is not well liked by Nuggets fans, Avs fans and his soccer team in the UK fans loathe him.

They chant about it over there.

He is the new breed greedy owner.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And we complained about 7-9 bull crap? Imagine having to endure 1-31 bull crap?? And keeping the coach responsible for it??
Eek

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
They're all greedy and could give a flying f what we think. They don't mix with the common folk. The only thing that concerns them about us is our money.