Sittin @ the tailgate. someone tweet Demoff Im ready.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
New LG starter. Fuck these pussies. I will create a hole so big u could drive a truck through.

2ND MOST PENALTIES IN THE LEAGUE ON THE OLINE! GET LOUD BITCHES! AIRWARNER13 ON THAT ASS!

GOOOOOOOOOOOO RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMS!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
rams-seahawks.jpg

Move bitch - get out the way!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Username said:
New LG starter. Fuck these pussies. I will create a hole so big u could drive a truck through.

2ND MOST PENALTIES IN THE LEAGUE ON THE OLINE! GET LOUD BITCHES! AIRWARNER13 ON THAT ASS!

GOOOOOOOOOOOO RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMS!

Cheer extra loud for me. I wish I could be there today.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I will be loud enough for the entire fucking forum

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Barrison6 said:
Username said:
I will be loud enough for the entire fucking forum
Fuck yeah, represent bro! DESTROY THEM SEACOCKS! GO RAMS!!!

Thank you Username. Get em fired up. Show them our 12th man.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Must have been one hell of a good time.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I'm still recovering. I can't speak a word. I'm limited to nodding yes or no on Mondays now for all forms of communication hahaha. My hate for the seahawks cannot be described. This one was extra special.

And yes, at all times I was still able and willing to fill in at left guard. I made sure everyone was aware of it too, even if they didn't want to be.

Thursday night

will

be

insane

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Username said:
I'm still recovering. I can't speak a word. I'm limited to nodding yes or no on Mondays now for all forms of communication hahaha. My hate for the seahawks cannot be described. This one was extra special.

And yes, at all times I was still able and willing to fill in at left guard. I made sure everyone was aware of it too, even if they didn't want to be.

Thursday night

will

be

insane

Remember the old Knute Rockne quote, "Win one for the Gipper." Well, win one for ROD! Until Thursday, gargle twice a day with warm water and epsom salt. We need you at full strength Thursday night.

Also, I wanna see that sign that says, "Hello to all my ROD Bros!"

You can get some rest after February 3, 2013!

GO RAMS!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I'm sure smoking the 7 60 ring Graycliff victory cigars didn't help me either. I plan on not speaking until game night.

These cords are like Pavarotti's. They must be protected and rested accordingly. Only gentle coats of Busch lite and whiskey will be applied during the week. No salt water is needed.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Greycliff cigars ,,, very cool User.

The wife and I had dinner there on our wedding night. Used to be Al Capone's hang out. Most $ I ever spent for dinner for 2. Worth every penny too.

I didn't try one of their cigars,,, I'm guessing they're Primo though.?

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Selassie I said:
Greycliff cigars ,,, very cool User.

The wife and I had dinner there on our wedding night. Used to be Al Capone's hang out. Most $ I ever spent for dinner for 2. Worth every penny too.

I didn't try one of their cigars,,, I'm guessing they're Primo though.?

They're definitely one of my favorites.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
MontanaRamFan said:
Username said:

Thursday night

will

be

insane

Remember the old Knute Rockne quote, "Win one for the Gipper." Well, win one for ROD! Until Thursday, gargle twice a day with warm water and epsom salt. We need you at full strength Thursday night.

Also, I wanna see that sign that says, "Hello to all my ROD Bros!"

You can get some rest after February 3, 2013!

GO RAMS!

Are Ram Fans turning soft? HELL NO!! Now get up & yell thursday be that 12th man!!! :twisted: