Sirius XM NFL Rams Camp: Sean McVay Interview

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Keyshawn Johnson this morning vehemently said the Rams are NOT a Super Bowl team. He said that there is no chemistry and you can’t buy a championship team. He gave no thought to the great coaching the Rams have and the chemistry they built last year. He said dream teams never work in the NFL and it will be no different for the Rams.

Meshawn is just an idiot tbh. Yeah he dislikes the Rams and does what he can to steer conversation about them to be either negative or about something else. But in the end he's such a moron he doesn't bother me as much as some others in the media. Really easy to disregard most of what he says, although in the end he might be right about the Rams' recent moves not working out. We'll see, and I do think he'll be wrong again because of the quality of our organizational culture and staff preparing these talented players to perform at their best.

I'd love to see the Rams find another "flagship" radio station who will actually discuss their team, though. IMO the Rams' leadership is doing the fans a disservice by not putting more emphasis on local radio talk shows, either through contracted representation meeting their expectations or making their front office personnel and players available for interviews to fill those discussion windows with Rams football.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
At this very moment and for the past hour on the Rams flagship 710am here in LA, the are talking about who would you play ping-pong with from the Lakers. No shyt. Been all basketball all morning.

Ram77

Rookie
At this very moment and for the past hour on the Rams flagship 710am here in LA, the are talking about who would you play ping-pong with from the Lakers. No shyt. Been all basketball all morning.
Yeah John Ireland and Michael Thompson are Lakers TV and radio announcers. That’s all they know. I think the public just requests more Laker topics because most of the LA public didn’t really make that emotional attachment yet to the Rams and football. I don’t even hear them talking about college football or UCLA and USC upcoming seasons. It’s only Lakers and occasional Dodgers and a little Rams.