Silver Lining?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

Seahawks and Rams still have more legit super bowl rings than the Patriots:D:D:cool::cool:

One of my old man's closest friends is actually one of those ignorant Patriot's fans that believe their team never did anything wrong and his defense for spy gate has always been "Everyone was doing it"

Anyway, was wondering if you guys had any links or info on the Pats and cheating.. I remember someone posted a link to a book on it - but I was looking for stuff that covered spygate, the radios in the helmet, etc.

lockdnram21

Legend
I might be in minority but I still think Brady the best qb of his Era and probably top 5 all time

iced

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I might be in minority but I still think Brady the best qb of his Era and probably top 5 all time

used too - til i learned he's been basically playing nintendo with a game genie

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

I used to as well. Then I realized that he had a 2nd mic in his helmet for quite a long time.

Just as bad if not worse than Lance Armstrong level cheating.

I dunno how talented he is or could have been because he's been cheating and around cheaters his entire career.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I used to as well. Then I realized that he had a 2nd mic in his helmet for quite a long time.

Just as bad if not worse than Lance Armstrong level cheating.

I dunno how talented he is or could have been because he's been cheating and around cheaters his entire career.

Absolutely agree. How do we know if he was really any good or not? We are not even sure if he ever played without cheating and if I had to bet I would say he hasn't. There is enough reporting out there that convinced me he was part of or recipient to cheating his entire career.

One thing is for sure. When he is under pressure or being hit he is not a very accurate QB.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Wrong place for this, but I didn't want to start a thread..I just watched a video of Lane's destroyed lower arm/wrist after the int yesterday...If you watch it, please be advised that it's BRUTAL to watch...I'm really serious...

lockdnram21

Legend
Wrong place for this, but I didn't want to start a thread..I just watched a video of Lane's destroyed lower arm/wrist after the int yesterday...If you watch it, please be advised that it's BRUTAL to watch...I'm really serious...
they just announced on twitter that its significantly broken also Sherman is going to have tommy john surgery

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Dial his stats back to zero for the years his team was cheating, and he's not even close.

Pretty bad, yeah.
I kind of feel bad for my post of Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo's movie poster in the GDT in response to a picture of that. I wasn't watching the game at that point and didn't realize it was an injury (didn't look closely at the hand). It just kind of looked like they were breakdancing based on the poses.

I don't celebrate injuries no matter who they happen to and didn't mean to come off like I did.

(not specifically in response to X, but just throwing that out there.)

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Two silver linings for me, I was assured a team I wanted to fall on it's ass WOULD, Pete Carrol ,although I won't second guess "the call" is going to be questioned ,hounded,like Martz was and maybe with the same eventual results

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
they just announced on twitter that its significantly broken also Sherman is going to have tommy john surgery

That's almost an understatement...One of the worst breaks I've ever seen...It was very similar to watching Joe Theissman's fractured leg... I miss him luck with the recovery from that..Don't ever like to see anybody get hurt like that