1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sidney Rice

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by ramaslama, Jul 20, 2014.

1. ramaslama Guest

If Sidney Rice gets cut from the seahags should we sign him. Its very possible for him to get cut.

2. A55VA6 Shutdown Corner

3. Memento Ser Memento (alias, The Winged Knight).

No. Very injury-prone, and he hasn't been effective for them. Would rather trust Britt, and I don't fully trust Britt at the moment.

4. ramaslama Guest

he hasent been 100 yet when he is hes good

badnews likes this.
  5. jjab360 Well-Known Member

6. mr.stlouis Well-Known Member

You mean Brett Favre's one year wonder at WR? The guy hasnt done squat since Favre left. He'll have a nice game here and there, then he disappears. We have several guys that have a lot to prove as it is. Britt is the guy we're taking a chance on, Rice is all but washed up in my mind. I don't hold it against him, though. He plays for the run heavy SeaHooks and Wilson is too short to see over his offensive line. Lol

7. lockdnram21 Well-Known Member

were set at wr

8. Ramrasta The Knight Owl

I wouldn't mind signing him for cheap and letting Williams discuss Seattle's play calls with him. As a WR though, he is bench material at this point.

DaveFan'51 likes this.