Sick Burn

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Someone will start a petition saying they're making fun of the undead.

Nah, zombies don't have the brains to make petitions.

Now revenants, on the other hand. Much cooler name, but they'll probably go for murder over petitions; they are zombies that have a single-minded devotion to vengeance.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nah, zombies don't have the brains to make petitions.

Now revenants, on the other hand. Much cooler name, but they'll probably go for murder over petitions; they are zombies that have a single-minded devotion to vengeance.
"Vengeance? Nah, we just want brains...." ~ Zombies

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I'll go one further, I think the NFL should make the Titans franchise give back the colors, logo, and trademarks to the Houston franchise, which should then change their name back to Oilers.

That was a classic AFL franchise, and the league is definitely poorer for having lost them.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Does anyone remember their fight song? I linked it below.

Every time I hear someone say “Houston Oilers”, I think of the chorus to this fight song.

Chorus:
“Houston Oilers, Houston Oilers, Houston Oilers #1””

Man I feel old now.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi67gnuWQnk&pp=ygUZaG91c3RvbiBvaWxlcnMgZmlnaHQgc29uZw%3D%3D

I attended games in the Astrodome. Their antiquated scoreboard had graphics (snorting bull and the words of the song playing after every TD. I sang that song myself....lol

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That is the same color as a 1969 GTOs engine. Pontiac Metalic Blue. I own one.
I Love the color !
Does that look anything like a "metallic mint green 1964 Buick Skylark convertible."

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll go one further, I think the NFL should make the Titans franchise give back the colors, logo, and trademarks to the Houston franchise, which should then change their name back to Oilers.

That was a classic AFL franchise, and the league is definitely poorer for having lost them.
I'd like to agree here however the Texans uniforms are pretty bad ass and easily the coolest expansion team name/uniform/helmet despite being run by an inept front office/owner

Oyster

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
While stationed in Texas, I went to my first Rams game at the Astrodome. Got to chat with Jim Everett early before the game.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Campbell was a monster.

LOL, at the old Tear-Away Jerseys they used to wear. Almost forgot about those.