Shyne destroys Fisher

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I guess it's cool to kick a guy when he's down. Personally never cared for Schein. I think it's time to move on Fisher is gone

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Who gives a shit really?

That'll be the last dickhead opinion I listen to.

Zero interest

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rams fans have been destroying Fisher here, the stadium and everywhere else. You hear ED lately? Shyne is just another man with his opinion and he's not wrong.

Fisher will survive. He's probably on his way to his beautiful ranch in Montana while I'm here trying to get rid of my tickets.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Rams fans have been destroying Fisher here, the stadium and everywhere else. You hear ED lately? Shyne is just another man with his opinion and he's not wrong.

Fisher will survive. He's probably on his way to his beautiful ranch in Montana while I'm here trying to get rid of my tickets.

How much you want for 'em.?

tempests

Hall of Fame
I'm assuming his obnoxious bloviating is just an act for his radio show. But it's more like Schein spends ten minutes patting himself on the back. It's almost like he thinks he got Jeff Fisher fired.

"We did it!" he proclaims.

"Did what?", I ask.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Adam Schein is one of the biggest blowhards in sports media. I'll even add him in with Stephan A. Smith. They're basically uniformed idiots. If you ever listen to them they have to scream in order to make a point. They are right up there with some of those idiots at the four-letter network. Give any of these guys airtime and all they do is pollute it with their bias and opinion.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm assuming his obnoxious bloviating is just an act for his radio show. But it's more like Schein spends ten minutes patting himself on the back. It's almost like he thinks he got Jeff Fisher fired.

"We did it!" he proclaims.

"Did what?", I ask.
He's like that on every topic I've heard him speak. He's really an idiot.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How much you want for 'em.?
I'll give it to you as Christmas present so you can go watch the team lose on Christians Eve.

I'll also give you free tickets to watch them lose on New Year's Day.

It's the perfect gift for the holiday's :)

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Adam Schein is one of the biggest blowhards in sports media. I'll even add him in with Stephan A. Smith. They're basically uniformed idiots. If you ever listen to them they have to scream in order to make a point. They are right up there with some of those idiots at the four-letter network. Give any of these guys airtime and all they do is pollute it with their bias and opinion.

O come on man, I love me some entertaining Stephan A. Smith "I MEAN COME ON....."

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
O come on man, I love me some entertaining Stephan A. Smith "I MEAN COME ON....."

I don't listen to any of these guys for a reason. Even in this video, Smith claims that he's not saying that Te'o is lying and then immediately afterwards implies that he's lying. Talking out of both sides of his mouth.

As for Schein, I've never come away impressed when I've had the misfortune of clicking on one of his articles. I'm with @flv on his lack of knowledge of the cap.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Didn't listen. Already heard it. Over and over and over. On radio, on the tv and here for the last couple years.
200.gif

FRO

Legend
Fisher is a good guy. He didn't get the job done and deserved to get fired. I take absolutely no joy in that. Yes he got paid, but there is no reason to celebrate it. It sucks. A golden opportunity was wasted. Unless somebody is a complete douche bag I see no reason to celebrate their firing.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
When i think about the two (Schein and Fisher), i have to laugh at the idea that the latter could be destroyed by the former. That's like saying I could destroy Fisher. Nah. All I can do is rant like an idiot while Fisher has achieved something I will never be able to. He was a Head Coach in the NFL while I pretended I knew how to be better at it.

"Destroyed".

Yeah. Okay.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bashing Fisher now is not necessary and a waste of time . I was one of the biggest Fisher bashers for awhile now , but now I could care less about him . It's time to move on and find the right guy for the job . It's been too long for us Ram fans watching bad football , so heres to better times . I'm anxious to see what team shows up at Seattle.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Schein has been shitting on the Rams ever since someone decided to put a mic in front of him. I honestly think he is a trip, and fun to listen to most of the time. Everyone likes to crap on the downtrodden organizations. Its what these guys do....