1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shutdown-countdown power ranking

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by tavian, Jul 20, 2014.

1. DCH This IS my 'oh' face.

TBH, I'm not sure it was silenced in reality. Look at the past decade of what drove teams' championships.

2013 - Seattle - defense
    2012 - Ravens - defense
    2011 - Giants - defense
    2010 - Packers - offense
    2009 - Saints - offense
    2008 - Steelers - defense
    2007 - Giants - defense
    2006 - Colts - offense
    2005 - Steelers - defense

You've got a ton of teams winning with defense in the modern era. And when you have high-octane offenses going against high-octane defenses, the defenses are winning - unbeaten Pats vs. evil Giants D-line, Manning & Co. vs. the Seahawks, etc.

2. DR RAM Rams Lifer

I stand on my comments with an arsenal. This was biased reporting at its finest. You can agree o disagree...proof is in the pudding.
    In my years as a Rams fan, which is many, I have seen a lot come and go, and I have also seen a lot of agenda biased reporting. You take it how you want, and I will take it how I want. Sam will prove us right or wrong. You or I don't need to, but the proof for me, in him being a good QB, is inconclusive at this point.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
    rhinobean likes this.
  3. Faceplant Well-Known Member

Pretty much spot on other than a few puzzling comments. He is absolutely right when he states that Sam had his best games against bad teams and he also put up a lot of those stats in garbage time against prevent defenses. As long as Sam is proficient this year, the Rams should win plenty of games. We don't need him to be "great". We finally have a TEAM that can help shoulder the load.

4. AZRamsFan93 Active Member

I agree completely. Sam will prove his status on the field. My point was that he has not proved it as yet, and the article was fair in pointing that out.

5. rhinobean Well-Known Member

Don't like the remark that Sam showed more bad than good! Haven't seen much bad from Sam in his years here! Guess these guys don't watch the Rams play!

Zaphod and DaveFan'51 like this.