Show Me the Money!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which Current Ram Has A Direct Connection To This Famous Movie Line? (No Looking it up!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I heard this story yesterday on the radio. Jerry Maguire is a classic football movie. The classic line from the movie, "Show me the money!" Was inspired by the writer by overhearing someone in a hotel lobby use the phrase. Who was that person, and what Ram connection does he have?

I will reveal the answer, if nobody gets it, (unlikely) tomorrow. Good luck in the poll! The first one to get the answer correct gets a full body oil/massage from our ROD moderator staff! (y)

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Well Jerry Maguires character was supposedly based on Leigh Steinberg who presented an award to Fisher..
That's my best guess.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's not on the list?
Yes. The answer is in the poll list. Of course guys are going to look it up after casting their vote. :flanders: Please do not reveal it on this thread until other guys have had a chance to ponder the options. :huh: That would be a violation of the rules, regulations and bylaws, and the valued prize would go to @DaveFan'51 by default.

:popcorn::snicker:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Yes. The answer is in the poll list. Of course guys are going to look it up after casting their vote. :flanders: Please do not reveal it on this thread until other guys have had a chance to ponder the options. :huh: That would be a violation of the rules, regulations and bylaws, and the valued prize would go to @DaveFan'51 by default.

So then we can reveal it in another thread? :fuelfire:

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Ok..guess I'm Google challenged, I can't find the answer...:banghead:

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
So then we can reveal it in another thread? :fuelfire:
Ha. Yes! And if you legit. Know it, go ahead and throw it out there....you know, as long as you don't mind the prize and all.

I have had several ROD members ask if there is an alternative prize, should they solve the riddle. After much thought, I will offer a LARGE box of Oreo Ice Cream Sandwiches. (8 per box)!*

*With the caveat that CGI can get his deposit back for the rub down table, and Stu is willing to reallocate his bottle of coconut oil to one of his Polynesian pork marinades.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I guessed then looked it up and based on what I found, you may have it there, I just couldn't completely verify it.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
" I sure can't wait to find out the answer!!" :football::popcorn::popcorn::notsure:

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
edit...... Figured out the answer to my question....:rolllaugh:

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I created a new thread for the answer, if a mod could link them please?....and yes! This smart ROD crowd got the answer right by way of plurality!(y):yay::yay::football::pillowfight: