Shout Out!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
To all the ROD camp reporters.... Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

I'm guessing I'm not the only one that tunes in and goes straight to your threads.

We've had some good ones in the past but I've never seen better in all the time I've been here and I've been here since day uno.

My hat's off to you.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Agreed. Thanks to you all!!

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
To all the ROD camp reporters.... Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

I'm guessing I'm not the only one that tunes in and goes straight to your threads.

We've had some good ones in the past but I've never seen better in all the time I've been here and I've been here since day uno.

My hat's off to you.
Wow. I'm humbled.

Sam and I are starting to click when it comes to the reports. I point things out, he writes them down.

Take a look at @theduke report today. For you devotees of football speak, this will make you cry. Andy recognizes formations right away. It's awesome to be next to him when the team lines up.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I expected full and real time video streaming from you guys in year 3 of doing this but damn guess I'm gonna have to settle for written updates...

Just kiddin. :p

You guys rock, thanks for not only throwing out the updates but for making sure you're hitting lots of camp days too. It's gonna suck when the Rams start movin around here soon.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
The camp reports are the best info and most fun on this forum in quite a while!! Great job guys!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow. I'm humbled.

Sam and I are starting to click when it comes to the reports. I point things out, he writes them down.

Take a look at @theduke report today. For you devotees of football speak, this will make you cry. Andy recognizes formations right away. It's awesome to be next to him when the team lines up.
No need to feel humbled. This site feeds off input like yours and the others that are able to go to the camps and feed our want for REAL info from REAL fans. I, personally, can't get enough.

I love all the posting of press reports, articles, and the rest. But it doesn't get much better than first hand reports from those you know are not only true fans but that you have grown to somewhat know through this board.

I have met many of you through this site and it is always cool watching you guys getting to meet each other and giving us personal accounts.

Again... I thank you.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I appreciate the Kudo's. :bow: This is the 3rd TC VRF and I have covered together. He takes pics and I take notes with his help. Adding in theDuke, he knows the X's and O's:coach: and is a big help explaining the formations and what the O and D are trying to do with how they line up.

As I've said before, Like the rest of you, when the Rams were in St.Louis, I sat by the PC waiting for the Rev, Coach O and the rest to post their TC reports and pics. Now the Rams are back in LA and I am in a position to return the favor. My reports are for them and Ram Fans everywhere who can't attend. Hopefully, some of them will return to being Rams fans. :thinking:

I'll be at the Rams-Chargers TC, scrimmage :boxing:Thursday in Costa Mesa, will be wearing all the Rams gear I can.Screaming "WHO'S HOUSE?:wow:Thx folks.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I wish I could go to one; it's been 7 years since I've been to a Rams camp.

I'm going to Texans camp again this year tho; it's weird going to a different team, but it's fun and free so whatever.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wish I could go to one; it's been 7 years since I've been to a Rams camp.

I'm going to Texans camp again this year tho; it's weird going to a different team, but it's fun and free so whatever.

Just be sure to point out to everybody how much better the Rams are.