Should I wait to buy a Jersey?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

swmizzou83

Starter
I would really like to get a Cooper Kupp jersey but was wondering if I should wait until we release the new jerseys. Isn't that planned for next year?

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I have many jerseys. I was gonna hold off from buying one this year because of next years change. Then I decided screw it, it would be nice to have one of the 100th year jerseys. Can NEVER go wrong with the blue and yellow throwbacks and this will be the only year with the "100" emblem.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I would really like to get a Cooper Kupp jersey but was wondering if I should wait until we release the new jerseys. Isn't that planned for next year?
the new ones probably won't be as cool as the throwbacks anyways.............lol

Q729

Legend
the new ones probably won't be as cool as the throwbacks anyways.............lol
Can't wait to see their "look to the future while paying tribute to the past" concept. They never turn out as good as the real deal. Why can't they stay classic like Colts, Packers, Raiders, etc. Wish they would just add back the white away jerseys and be done with it. But of course, greed.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Do we have any idea what the New Jersey is going to look like? I don’t get the secrecy behind it.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
If you want a Jersey now grab a throwback or color rush, both are awesome and you will wish you had in your collection years from now.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Do we have any idea what the New Jersey is going to look like? I don’t get the secrecy behind it.
1568676944496.jpeg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I've never understood team owners want for secrecy when it comes to new uniforms anyways , but they all do it

you would think teams would want fan input all the way through the new designs

I realize then they can have the big debut night , but I remember watching the Titans debut their new uniforms a couple years ago in front of a huge crowd , and watching the crowd go half silent when they drew back the curtains , and not in a good way

but from what I remember Demoff saying a while back , I do believe the Rams do have a small focus group to help with the new uniforms , so I assume there are a few Rams fans out there who are sworn to secrecy , who have seen some of the new designs , the rest of us will probably half to wait till next Spring to see them ,

probably shortly before the draft , that's when most teams unveil their new uniforms

and just to throw everyones heart a racing ,

I wouldn't be a 100% sold that the new uniforms will be blue and yellow

a hint of whats to come

Mike

Rookie
Name
Mike
I just bought a Deacon Jones throwback. White with blue numbers/letters

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
My next jersey for obvious reasons is gonna be a blue and white #60 Tom Mack.

I may get an AD this year with the 100 logo on it. AD is a transcendent talent and WILL be mentioned with LT among defenders.

Carolina legit left free runners in order to put 3 guys on AD. That's one of the craziest things I've ever seen in the NFL. I've NEVER seen a team give another player THAT much respect...

After Mack, I dunno. May go old school and get Olsen and Jones or maybe go new school and get a Taylor Rapp jersey... cuz that kid is gonna be REALLY GOOD!!!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I have a St. Louis Faulk away jersey. It will always be a favorite of mine.

I got my son a blue and Gold AD jersey last year. That thing is sweet. I won't regret either and we will still put both to good use.

On a side note: I didn't like the unveiling of the Jets new uniforms, but they look good on the field. So in the future I may reserve judgement until I see new uniforms in action.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The Throwbacks are always going to look the best.

I'm really hoping for the new design to blow us all away... but I have my doubts honestly.