Should Belichick be banned from the NFL?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
OK - I guess that seems a little harsh BUT if it is proven that he had anything to do with the balls being deflated before last week's game against the Colts then isn't that cheating? And, if so, how can the NFL sit back and not take drastic measures against him? I guess nothing has been PROVEN in the SPYGATE games but if this is proven it is just another chapter in Belicheck making a mockery of the game and I would think the NFL would have to give him some really stiff penalties!

I have to admit the one thing I don't understand is where were the officials IF this really happened? Don't they check the footballs before the games and I would think they would take control of the balls once they checked them so nobody could tamper with them?

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Belichick aside, I'd be more focused on Tom Brady's input on this, does anyone believe he didn't have a say?