Shotty calls...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SlaterFan

Pulling guard on 4th and inches....and an end around with a tight end ?....who has never broken a tackle even though he is larger than just about everyone !

I just don't understand...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well his offense put up 30 points so it's hard to hate on the guy as much as I usually do after another Rams loss. He does do some dumb stuff, but I'm not even remotely focused on him today.

This defense has me losing my mind. This one's on them, it's inexcusable, and hopefully GW will use this to teach these young guys so they can start getting it together.

SlaterFan

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Merlin,

I stand corrected....you are absolutely correct !...I was short sighted

e

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Pulling guard on 4th and inches....and an end around with a tight end ?....who has never broken a tackle even though he is larger than just about everyone !

Schotty called a good game the plays you are talking about did not work because of poor execution. And bitching about 2 plays in an entire game, bush league stuff.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

Agree. Didn't like that call at all. Thought he called a very good game otherwise. Nice mix of run/pass and found the rhythm of the game.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
THIS loss was on the defense. Blame Williams and HIS playing, not Shotty's.
On the one day that the O is moving the chains and putting up points, the D drops a turd of a performance. If we could get both sides of the ball to put it together, we'd go 9-7 without Bradford.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame

those two calls in particular had me nutted up as well. Otherwise, I thought the game plan was OK

RamGal

UDFA
those two calls in particular had me nutted up as well. Otherwise, I thought the game plan was OK

While I think OVERALL Shotty called a nice game for Davis to have success, I agree with you. Why not run the en around with Bailey instead?

lockdnram21

Legend
I blame GW, the whole defense, Jared Cook , Fisher for going for it on 4th and not going with a creative play. The should have audible for Quick to do a quick slant or just kicked the field goal. But I don't blame Davis.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I blame GW, the whole defense, Jared Cook , Fisher for going for it on 4th and not going with a creative play. The should have audible for Quick to do a quick slant or just kicked the field goal. But I don't blame Davis.

Can't blame Fisher, he went for the kill, I was glad he went for it..They had the momentum.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I wish we rolled Davis out a little more. Always felt they should have done that more with Sam too as he's always been insanely accurate on the move.

But with Davis, you got a little more mobility. That could be used a little to set other stuff up.

Not to mention; he could get some first downs on short yardage with the scramble.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I would've liked to see more of Stacy, he was playing really well. Schotty talked about "riding the hot hand", Stacy should have got more.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
That quick toss to Watts was beautiful. Can we please run that to Tavon when he comes back?

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
While I think OVERALL Shotty called a nice game for Davis to have success, I agree with you. Why not run the en around with Bailey instead?
well on 1st & 17 and where they were on the field .... the call period was suspect

markstewart67

Rookie

This play really frustrated me!!I I loved the call to go for it, But Come on Shotty....QB sneak it, that would have been a easy first down. I knew we were in trouble after we failed to make that first down. Very proud of Davis though.
GO RAMS!!!