Shocker, After 3 Sack Season Clowney Declares For Draft...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
“He's a modern day Randy Moss,” said an AFC East scout on Clowney

Wow, haha. That's actually the best comparison I've heard of him yet. I'd rather have a receiver that gives up on plays than defensive linemen.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Clowney was getting double teamed an that's why he only got 3 sacks this year? Quinn was getting double teamed and chip blocked most of the year and got 19 sacks, I would think getting double teamed in he NFL would be more challenging than getting double teamed in college.

don't forget quinn was being held as well almost every play.

if the rams take clowney who will teams double, quinn or clowney? clowney will have one man on him until he shows he needs two on him. then what, single quinn?

clowney may be too good for fisher to pass up.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
don't forget quinn was being held as well almost every play.

if the rams take clowney who will teams double, quinn or clowney? clowney will have one man on him until he shows he needs two on him. then what, single quinn?

clowney may be too good for fisher to pass up.

This is assuming the Rams can even score enough points to have teams throw on them more than 15 times a game.