Sharper a serial rapist??

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - definitely a twisted individual. You would think he could get ass for days just based on who he is/was. Add that he likely still has millions and it's not like the dude is some ugly fat ass - this is a fucking game to him. I think in this way it does carry with it that rapist pleasure Les is talking about.

I love his attorney's comments. You don't suppose for a second that she was gritting her teeth and clenching her fists as she uttered that bullshit - eh? I hope she defends him in a very lazy and slipshod manner but just good enough to have the trial still count as the judge puts him away for what will likely be the rest of the scumbag's life.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
If convicted it won't make a difference if its 30 years or 300, he either won't make it out alive or if he does, his life will be over as he once knew it.
His lawyer appears to be quite the fool if she is confident he'll be acquitted of all charges. If the rape kist have his DNA and the labs have a proven date rape drug in the cups he used to serve them there isn't eugh money i the world for him to get off.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Exactly CGI and even if Les doesnt think that there is a sense of control from this, there is. For some it is a huge turn on. They have Total control over an unconscious person.

The Happy face killer was enthralled with the feeling of complete control he had over women after he strangled them during sex. This was a guy who was able to pick up women and convince them to have sex with him. It wasn't out of desperation. He had sex with them for hours after they were dead, once he discovered that he loved taking their life.

I am sure Sharper got a thrill out of drugging those women and I am sure it is not normal. Maybe he partook in such a thing as a kid and it was a huge turn on. Now he is addicted to the feeling. If it didn't excite him he wouldn't have done it.

Rex Ryan gets a stiffy over feet. Some men wear women's clothes, Some like to be dominated. Old Smelling Sox jim used to pay people for their sweaty sox (I can only imagine why). Sharper likes to have total control by knocking women out. He should have talked to Rex about the feet because you don't go to jail for that.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
It's a little hard to say no when your out cold though right.
One would presume that if the girls said yes, he wouldn't find it necessary to drug them... but then again, he's sick either way you answer that question.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We had a local guy that was the heir to the Max Factor fortune doing the same thing. Dog the bounty hunter brought him back to Calif from Mexico and he is now in prison for a long long time. His ocean front house of horrors where he took the women was bulldozed to erase any physical remains and a new home was built in it's place, but the thought of the situation still creeps me out.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...olice-after-warrant-issued-on-two-more-rapes/

Darren Sharper surrenders to police after warrant issued on two more rapes
Posted by Curtis Crabtree on February 28, 2014

Former NFL star Darren Sharper has once again been arrested on charges of rape.

According to NBC News, Sharper surrendered to police in Los Angeles late Thursday night after a warrant was issued for his arrest in New Orleans earlier in the day. Sharper, already out on bail after being arrested in connection to a pair of rapes in Los Angeles in January, is facing two more charges of aggravated rape in New Orleans.

He is also still under investigation on allegations of rape in Las Vegas, Miami and Tempe, Ariz.

Per the report, a conviction on an aggravated rape charge in Louisiana carries a sentence of life imprisonment at hard labor without benefit of parole, probation or suspension of sentence.

Erik Nunez, an acquaintance of Sharper, has also been charged for the crimes in Louisiana. The women involved in the case allege that Sharper and Nunez raped both of them in an apartment last September.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A guy like Sharper doesn't need to drug women to get action. He's rich and good looking, with a TV gig.

It's a sickness or disorder that drives a man to do this.

Agreed. I don't know what would make a person want to rape another...especially one like Sharper that could get tail pretty much whenever.

I'm sure he'll find some nice man to rape in prison.

iced

If convicted it won't make a difference if its 30 years or 300, he either won't make it out alive or if he does, his life will be over as he once knew it.
His lawyer appears to be quite the fool if she is confident he'll be acquitted of all charges. If the rape kist have his DNA and the labs have a proven date rape drug in the cups he used to serve them there isn't eugh money i the world for him to get off.

Dude... Oj Got off.. Casey Anthony got off.... I'm not saying it's gonna happen, but there's a chance they got some dumb jury members...it only takes 1...

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Very likely Sharper doesn't find consensual sex rewarding may not even be able to perform at times when his partner is responsive, his victims are lucky he doesn't take their life while they are unable to defend themselves.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/01/report-nfl-network-fires-darren-sharper/

NFL Network fires Darren Sharper
Posted by Mike Florio on March 1, 2014

Amid troubling allegations of the serial drugging and raping of multiple women in multiple states, NFL Network has taken decisive action against former NFL safety Darren Sharper.

An NFL spokesman tells the New York Daily News that the league-owned media outlet has fired Sharper.

Sharper, a 12-year safety was suspended from NFLN indefinitely without pay in January, has various legal protections aimed at ensuring innocent men and women aren’t wrongfully imprisoned. Private business can draw its own conclusions and impose its own decisions. Given the NFL’s clear and important connection to the public at large, misconduct of league employees becomes more difficult to excuse or explain away.

While Sharper remains innocent until proven guilty in the eyes of the law, the NFL has decided that Sharper is at a minimum responsible for conduct that reflects very poorly on the league. With a small battalion of former law-enforcement officials employed by NFL Security, the league had the ability to obtain information about the allegations against Sharper that aren’t available to the public.

If Sharper eventually is exonerated, he presumably can re-apply for employment. If he’s not, it doesn’t matter. The latest charges filed against Sharper in Louisiana carry a possible life sentence.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
This .... the same Darren Sharper, who when the Riley Cooper incident came out, was crying about all kinds of in justice ( I'm not defending RC at all here) but then on his own is being blamed for another horrendous crime against society. Some of these guys need to make sure their own closets are uncluttered before they go off and pass judgments on others....

jap

Legend

i'm trying to figure out what kind of enjoyment you would get having sex with a woman who is unconscious. is there a bit of necrophilia going on there?

Your starting to remind me of one of the funniest skits of the late great comedian, Sam Kinison here. :ROFLMAO:

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
So was the guy who woke up on the bar stool having trouble sitting?