Shanny uses every second...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flint

Pro Bowler
NBC is reporting that Shanahan took advantage of every second available to “teach” Jimmy G during his first year. This included talking to him at the los and helping him reading the d, seems like I remember McVay getting ripped for trying to help Goff in the same way. Interesting how complimentary the piece was, giving Shanny credit for doing all he could to help his qb while McVay was accused by some of cheating when he did the same thing.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Those who made those accusations ended up lookin pretty stupid though.

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
This is less about McVay and Shanahan.
It has all to do with Goff...
Many talking heads have their fingers crossed that he fails. They are hoping beyond hope that they were not wrong when they labeled him as a bust.

Last edited:

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Many talking heads have their fingers crossed that he fails. They are hoping beyond hope that they were not wrong when they labeled him as a bst.
Real shit, gotta feed their egos

Flint

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Many talking heads have their fingers crossed that he fails. They are hoping beyond hope that they were not wrong when they labeled him as a bst.
True, Jimmy Jesus has been anointed Brady 2.0 while Goff was an easy punchline in Fishers Neanderthal offense.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yep.
Basically if you are not one of the media darling teams....i.e. Always good.....and you start having success you are cheating.
It seems to be always fashionable to hate on LA teams. I have been to away games for all our pro teams and many other teams games and I don't recall hearing "Beat _____" but always hear "Beat LA". How dare we have great weather AND good teams. #hateusbecauseyouaintus

fearsomefour

Legend
It seems to be always fashionable to hate on LA teams. I have been to away games for all our pro teams and many other teams games and I don't recall hearing "Beat _____" but always hear "Beat LA". How dare we have great weather AND good teams. #hateusbecauseyouaintus
Its so lame that chant.
So old and tired.
Bay area fans are just the worst.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Those who made those accusations ended up lookin pretty stupid though.

accusations? it's become a group think, exactly like goff was a bust after 7 games. when the rams played the eagles fox had a huge clock countdown on the screen every time the rams had the ball with the camera focused on jared. they removed the image when the clock hit 15 seconds. in the playoff game against the falcons whoever did the broadcast did a similar thing throughout the game.

i hate the nfl media so much.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yeah, you just can't pay these jerk wads any attention. When our Rams start dismantling teams this year, it'll be because we bought a team and the NFL wants us to win because of LA and their new stadium. I'll just smile at them and say, " it sucks to be you!" and " It's nice to be king!"

nanotech

Rookie

Great weather is always a matter of personal preference. I don't believe everybody wants to live in LA, and you should probably be happy about that.:rolleyes:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Many talking heads have their fingers crossed that he fails. They are hoping beyond hope that they were not wrong when they labeled him as a bust.
Yep. 100% truth bomb, and for your crystal clear understanding on this topic you get this....
download (1).jpg

dang

Legend
Divisional rivalry is a great part of football. It keeps games interesting even when they don’t count for much more than pride. With that said I am not a fan of the manic antics of Pete Carroll or the desperate arrogance of Bruce arians but I appreciate the struggles of their teams over the years and the sincere pride of their fans to make their teams out to be relevant. However the 49ers (respectfully not referring to them as the whiners or 69ers) and their Arrogant delusional fans will always be HATED by this Rams fan.

Flint

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great weather is always a matter of personal preference. I don't believe everybody wants to live in LA, and you should probably be happy about that.:rolleyes:

You hear that from California people quite a bit and it’s hard for them to get that people would rather live in snow and bad weather than live in California.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

Yeah, I was born and raised out there. Born Bruin, grew up in San Gabriel Valley (the smog bowl) and went to HS in Santa Monica (where the least attractive girls were 5s and 6s...blew my mind! More dimes than a 1950s train station phone booth!)

Weather was fine, but too dry for me. As I got older, it really became a problem.

Moved to Florida where I traded fake for crazy.

I have an easier time dealing with crazy...although Florida has been pushing it, lately.

I won't speculate what that says about me...