Shane Gray to cover Rams for NFL Spin Zone...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
So according to Shane Gray's twitter, he will be covering the Los Angeles Rams for the NFL Spin Zone..

Shane Gray‏@RealShaneGray Oct 6

1f3c8.png
1f6a8.png
Beginning this weekend, I will be analyzing @NFL & #Rams nationally for @NFLSpinZone. Excited to kick it off tomorrow. #NFL #STL #LA
1f3af.png
1f4aa.png
1f4af.png

1:59 PM - 6 Oct 2017

Shane has expressed disdain for the Rams...and has promoted unfavorable views regarding the fan base in Los Angeles from the relocation drama, on up to the present. As the Rams continue their rise here in Los Angeles, I think us true Ram fans should make sure that if that type of negativity regarding our team and their current home continues...we should make it clear to the NFL Spin Zone that it is not acceptable for our team to be disparaged in such a manner....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I tweeted Shane....Used to be an advocate of his a while ago, until we split over the relocation drama, so I tweeted about his disdain about the team and that I doubted he could be impartial. He said he would be objective in a retweet.....*shrugs, so we'll see

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Personally, I was expecting him to write something totally blasting California and Los Angeles and then the next day announce he was moving to SoCal to take a job with a media company.

Look, I've enjoyed his saltiness and it was fun to goof on him during the relo drama, but the bottom line, imo, is that the dude can write. Sure, I think of him a 'B' grade writer, because he doesn't always do his homework -- failure to address the acoustical profiles of the stadiums in KC and Sea, failure to address income sources in an article about the Inglewood Stadium revenue stream, and just copying a business directory to point out people who could buy the Rams are 3 things I remember.

But, with all the crap writing out there (below 'B' grade), I thought there was a place for him in the landscape. Good luck to him. I think things will work.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Something even more sad is that Jim Thomas , the former Ram's beat reporter, is the Blues hockey reporter......lol

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not much of a Hockey fan but I thought they were good.
You can't even find hockey on tv where I live....Just thinking that NHL (and I'm a Kings fan) is less prestigious than the NFL....

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Sorry, won't read his material until he gets off Demoff and Stan's back... his posts on social media have been unbearable.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I have zero desire to read anything he writes.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
If he's bashing the Rams, I won't read him. He's talented, but still not on my level. :D

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The name Shane Gray sounds familiar, but I don't know why.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Shane communicated with yours truly and the other mods/admins often, before and during the relocation nightmare. I found him to be a good, decent dude who contributed to this site. Give him a chance to do his job.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Shane communicated with yours truly and the other mods/admins often, before and during the relocation nightmare. I found him to be a good, decent dude who contributed to this site. Give him a chance to do his job.

He did contribute positively to this site...to a point. Like I said, if he's as negative toward the Rams as he was when the move happened, I won't read his stuff. It's that simple. I get that the Rams moved, I really do, but if you're going to be a writer for that team, I expect knowledge and - while not necessarily a positive attitude - at least not bashing the front office/team and stuff like that.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

And that would be why his name sounds familiar.