Several Eagles players sick as Super Bowl approaches

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...nald-darby-among-several-sick-eagles-players/

Super Bowl 2018: Timmy Jernigan, Ronald Darby among several sick Eagles players

Several Eagles are reportedly under the weather with just two days to go before Super Bowl LII kicks off in Minnesota. Timmy Jernigan, Ronald Darbyand Kenjon Barner, along with coach Doug Pederson, have all been battling bugs.

Jernigan and Darby both missed media availability on Thursday, and Jernigan missed his second straight practice. According to linebacker Mychal Kendricks, however, it won't impact anything.

"I'm getting over it right now," Kendricks said on Thursday. "It's like a cold, dude. I don't know. The whole team has it, though. I don't think it had anything to do with us being out here. I think it started sometime last week. Something we've got to get through. We'll be fine. It's not that big of a deal."

Pederson called the bug a "24-hour deal" in the case of Jernigan, per NFL.com. His status on Friday is unknown, as players don't have media availability. However, per Kendricks, everything is fine.

"It's that time of year. No one's dying," he said. "It's all good."

The Eagles defense will need to be at full strength to deal with the potent offense of the Patriots. However, no one on that side of the ball seems particularly concerned with a bug.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Minnesota fans going out of their way to have their sick kids cough on Eagles players. Revenge is sweet.

TexasRam

Legend
The new era of Belicheck warfare is upon us.

Biological.

Not to replace, but to add onto video taping, headset malfunctions, playbook stealing, football deflating etc etc.

Last edited:

fearsomefour

Legend

Biological.

Not to replace, but to add onto video taping, headset malfunctions, playbook stealing, football deflating etc etc.
The NFLs version of Chemical Ali?
Biological Bill?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Eagle players eating Kraft Food Products and getting botulism.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Biological.

LOL!! My first thoughts Too!!(y)(y);):D

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Same as the Brady-thumb...hope to lower everyone's expectations....and sneak up on the enemy.