Senior Bowl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I put a lot of stock in the Senior Bowl - particularly the practice reports.

Here are a few of the participants I’m looking forward to reading about:

John Michael Schmitz, OL, Minnesota
Jarrett Patterson, OL, Norte Dame
Chase Brown, RB, Illinois
Isaiah Foskey, EDGE, Norte Dame
Andre Carter II, EDGE, Army
Emil Ekiyor, OL, Alabama

I’m sure others will stand out and make my watch list.

Stay tuned!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The week of OL/DL matchups are fantastic.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
The week of OL/DL matchups are fantastic.
I recall the year AD99 gave the NFL their final warning. Every day I would read about another highly touted pro prospect at OL being humbled by Donald. He basically took turns beating up as many guys as he could that week.

And STILL I didn’t understand the pick. I KNEW he was good, but the DL was the deepest, strongest unit on the Rams back the. They needed help EVERYWHERE else on that roster.
…but I consider myself a fair minded person, so I gave him a chance. I eventually came around. I think it was by week 2 or 3!!
Lol.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
I'll be watching....
on Offense:

OT Matthew Geron - Syracuse
TE Luke Musgrave - Oregon St
TE Davis Allen - Clemson ( possible late round dbl down for depth )

on Defense:
DL Dylan Horton - TCU (rotational pass rusher)
Edge Will McDonald - Iowa St possibly the best available pass rusher where the Rams pick in the second round)
Edge Derek Hall - Auburn not as long or bendy as McDonald but is more stout
Safety Jammie Robinson - Florida St
CB Keidron Smith - Kentucky
CB Rejzon Wright - ORegon St .....both are 6'2" boundary corners that could go rounds 6-7

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not gonna lie I would love a tall corner who's got real juice. Then Durant stays inside unless they want Ramsey for the run defense.

From there we just need better safeties to ensure the corners have some damn cover. If they move Ramsey then corner will of course be taken high for sure. Not too worried about that as the Rams generally seem to know what they're doing with corners.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Not gonna lie I would love a tall corner who's got real juice. Then Durant stays inside unless they want Ramsey for the run defense.

From there we just need better safeties to ensure the corners have some damn cover. If they move Ramsey then corner will of course be taken high for sure. Not too worried about that as the Rams generally seem to know what they're doing with corners.
^^^^^THIS!!!^^^^^
This is an excellent post....count me in!!!

~ArkyRamsFan~

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

Interior O-line

David Edwards is a pending free agent and Coleman Shelton didn’t exactly excel at guard when healthy, either. The Rams could use some help on the interior of their offensive line, especially given Brian Allen’s injury history and struggles at center, too.

John Michael Schmitz out of Minnesota is one of the best centers in the draft and should have a solid week in Mobile. USC’s Andrew Vorhees is another intriguing prospect at guard for the Rams to consider in the second round, if he makes it that far.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tall corner….how about Julius Brents, Kansas State (6’2, 202 lbs)? Already getting strong reviews at Senior Bowl practices.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Don't we have a tall corner that we completely don't use?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't we have a tall corner that we completely don't use?
Would be nice to see Rochell factor in next year but you can't assume that will happen. We need to improve on the back end defensively. It's either that or hit on a great edge, so the corner approach seems more likely.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
We desperately need to hit on an edge, especially if we part ways with Floyd. I'd say that's our #1 need personally. We drafted a lot of young guys in secondary last season who I hope show improvement.

fearsomefour

Legend

Interior O-line

David Edwards is a pending free agent and Coleman Shelton didn’t exactly excel at guard when healthy, either. The Rams could use some help on the interior of their offensive line, especially given Brian Allen’s injury history and struggles at center, too.

John Michael Schmitz out of Minnesota is one of the best centers in the draft and should have a solid week in Mobile. USC’s Andrew Vorhees is another intriguing prospect at guard for the Rams to consider in the second round, if he makes it that far.
Edwards was terrible, Shelton was solid.
I think the Rams will add a couple of OL guys but not before the fourth round.
That said I have been terrible at projecting what McSnead does on draft day.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Edwards was terrible, Shelton was solid.
I think the Rams will add a couple of OL guys but not before the fourth round.
That said I have been terrible at projecting what McSnead does on draft day.
It was the "The Edwards Degression & then Head Injury " that gave us the GREAT performances by Bobby Evans & Matt Skura starting @ LG.