Sell me on Ryan Mallett

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tonyl711

Starter
don't think the Rams will be buying, they will let this season play out with Hill, then in the off season they will evaluate where they are, wether Davis is close to ready,

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
So, personnel people, sell me on Ryan Mallett.

Boyishly handsome, Ryan likes long walks on sunset beaches. He considers himself to be an above average dancer and an excellent kisser. He is Christian and loves his mother.
i

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
He's learned from one of the best QBs in league history. Brady also being reason he hasn't "done anything".
He'd certainly be worth a sixth rounder to see what you've got for rest of the season.

lockdnram21

Legend
What about Matt Barkley. I know he wouldnt be ready this year. But buy the middle heshould be caught up to speed. I wonder would eagles trade him.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Okay, but I don't think Mallett will be down for me standing on him while I try to get rid of you.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Let me see...he's had issues with drugs and alcohol (particularly cocaine), he has worse character than any quarterback in the NFL not named Michael Vick, I've seen stone gargoyles with more mobility than him, he probably couldn't hit the ocean if he was standing on the shore...oh, wait, that's not what I'm supposed to do.

Well...he's six-seven and he can throw the ball a mile. That's...pretty much it.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
What about Matt Barkley. I know he wouldnt be ready this year. But buy the middle heshould be caught up to speed. I wonder would eagles trade him.
Barkley intrigues me - he will be sitting pretty as the 3rd QB. Kelly's high tempo Offense has a habit of exposing the QB to injuries, so the trade cost would be pretty high for a QB to sit all year.