Selassie, your wakeboard boat has arrived....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Just remembered a boat that was on my dealers lot a few years back that Selassie would appreciate. The original customer (who was kind of a big deal around here) customized it from the factory with this paint scheme, but then ran into business problems and was not able to take delivery. That boat retailed for around 75k and last I saw it, they were trying to get 45k for it, haha. I guess the Rasta paint scheme is under appreciated around here. I always kinda liked it.

digi42525920_l.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Wow. There's no doubt that I certainly love the looks of that paint scheme .

I was considering doing some Rasta color on several parts of my boat (some of the canvas and cushions)... however ... I decided against it due to not wanting to draw undue attention to myself. I frequently make trips back and forth to the Bahamas and I don't usually check in upon return to FL. My Bahamian friends expect me to do something along these lines to my boat (different culture),,, but I'd just be asking for trouble with that neon sign here.

I do fly a Jamaican flag on one of my outriggers though.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:

I was considering doing some Rasta color on several parts of my boat (some of the canvas and cushions)... however ... I decided against it due to not wanting to draw undue attention to myself. I frequently make trips back and forth to the Bahamas and I don't usually check in upon return to FL. My Bahamian friends expect me to do something along these lines to my boat (different culture),,, but I'd just be asking for trouble with that neon sign here.

Ha! Too funny. Cars painted with "pull me over red" have nothing on THAT color scheme.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Probably has a built in roller and blunt tray.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That still is pretty badass though. All it needs is a 1000 watt stereo and the complete Marley collection.

onetimer

UDFA
Hey guys i dont know how I came acrossed this thread but I thought you would get a kick out of this. I was in Anna visting a freind a saw the boat. I offered them a redicuous low price for it and they laughed at me and said I was insane. They called me back at the end of August and accepted the price. I picked up with almost no hours on it for 33k. I had the jel coat fixed and recleared were it faded. Updated the system with new amps and tower speakers (wet sound) and wraped half the boat to break up the colors. I also stripped the yellow off the tower and had it polished out. The boat still stands out likea sore thumb but people love it.
Anyway I will try to post a pic on here for you guys if you reply.

O and GO RAMS!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
onetimer said:
Hey guys i dont know how I came acrossed this thread but I thought you would get a kick out of this. I was in Anna visting a freind a saw the boat. I offered them a redicuous low price for it and they laughed at me and said I was insane. They called me back at the end of August and accepted the price. I picked up with almost no hours on it for 33k. I had the jel coat fixed and recleared were it faded. Updated the system with new amps and tower speakers (wet sound) and wraped half the boat to break up the colors. I also stripped the yellow off the tower and had it polished out. The boat still stands out likea sore thumb but people love it.

O and GO RAMS!!
Definitely. Post it, man.

And how DID you stumble upon that thread? I had long since forgotten about that.

Oh, and welcome to ROD!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Jah works in mysterious ways. Wow.

Would love to see more pics of that beauty.

RASTAFARI

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
HA! You must be local to me. I can't believe that boat is on the market again. When you say Anna, do you mean Lake Anna? My Tige 24Ve stays on that lake, so I will look for you next time I am pn there...not that I can MISS you in that boat, haha. Definitely post up some recent pics.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
onetimer posting a thread we hope wont be a onetimer:

O and GO RAMS!!

Welcome to the board! :zomg: :ja: :yay1: :nana:

Love this: "O and GO RAMS!!" although it could use a few more exclamation points. :lol:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
onetimer said:

O and GO RAMS!!

Holy crap! Pretty amazing to just stumble upon this thread. Definitely show pics.

Must be something like when I was looking up Rams tattoos and my signature picture came up. It's only on ROD so it had to be from one of my threads here. ROD - recognized throughout the internet. :sly:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Selassie I said:

On that boat you may as well put up a big banner that says "WE ARE ROCKIN THE GANJ ALL DAY TODAY MON!!!" :lmao: