Seen a Goff jersey today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I was walking around a new upscale development in King of Prussia Pennsylvania today and saw a young couple across the street with the girlfriend wearing a Goff jersey on and said to my wife " look , shes wearing a Goff jersey ! " my wife said who ? I said Goff ! the qb for the Rams that's getting his first start Sunday ! she said , what are you going to do, yell across the street , I said yea , I m wearing my Rams tee shirt. She said, she will think you are a stalker, I said your kidding, right, were are Rams fans !
Long story short, I didn't want to embarrass my wife, but was very surprised to she that in the Philly burbs.
Go Rams
Good luck this Sunday to Goff and our Rams.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ram fans in Pa. are pretty rare . I saw a few at the Steelers game last time they played there . I have to say the Steeler fans are the worst people I've seen in my many trips to away games .

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I have to say the Steeler fans are the worst people I've seen in my many trips to away games .

I would concur they (Steeler fans) are arrogant and think they invented the game of football. I vacation in Ocean City Maryland and I'm amazed on how many Steeler fans there are, they actually have many Bars with the Steeler flags out front. I always ask my wife, did everyone from Pittsburgh retire in Ocean City, MD?

Last edited:

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
That's pretty cool. I wear my Rams cap and a Warner jersey in Sydney, Australia and I haven't seen another fan around here. Way too many Shehags or Pats fans around this neck of the woods.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I would concur they (Steeler fans) are arrogant and think they invented the game of football. I vacation in Ocean City Maryland and I'm amazed on how many Steeler fans there are, they actually have many Bars with the Steeler flags out front. I always ask my wife, did everyone from Pittsburgh retire in Ocean City, MD?

The bad news is they are everywhere! I can only imagine that the streets of Pittsburgh are like a ghost town cuz no one wants to live there!!!

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
That's pretty cool. I wear my Rams cap and a Warner jersey in Sydney, Australia and I haven't seen another fan around here. Way too many Shehags or Pats fans around this neck of the woods.

One of either would be too many!!!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I live in the small town of Danville, PA and I know three adult Rams fans, one I know of but don't actually know, and two kids in my son's class.

Not bad for rural PA. I would see a kid with a Rams jersey on at about half of my son's peewee games too.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
It's like that all over MD I'm afraid. Tons of steelers and cow pie fans.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I was walking around a new upscale development in King of Prussia Pennsylvania today and saw a young couple across the street with the girlfriend wearing a Goff jersey on and said to my wife " look , shes wearing a Goff jersey ! " my wife said who ? I said Goff ! the qb for the Rams that's getting his first start Sunday ! she said , what are you going to do, yell across the street , I said yea , I m wearing my Rams tee shirt. She said, she will think you are a stalker, I said your kidding, right, were are Rams fans !
Long story short, I didn't want to embarrass my wife, but was very surprised to she that in the Philly burbs.
Go Rams
Good luck this Sunday to Goff and our Rams.

Ram's jerseys on any random street in the US...

It's happening...

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Ram fans in Pa. are pretty rare . I saw a few at the Steelers game last time they played there . I have to say the Steeler fans are the worst people I've seen in my many trips to away games .
Worse than the Eagles fans in Philly?

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Worse than the Eagles fans in Philly?
Yes I took my son the Philly wire a couple of his buddies and had no trouble. The first time I went to Pittsburgh my son was 7 and the F bomb was flying everywhere. It was ridiculous

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Well, they did. ;)