Seems as though Janoris has his mind right

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
And that's great. Now he should tutor Trumaine.

[tweet]314776111630409730[/tweet]
[tweet]314869153095892993[/tweet]
[tweet]314869763417440257[/tweet]
[tweet]314876530377515008[/tweet]
[tweet]315047570441379841[/tweet]

A55VA6

Legend
That's what I like to see! One of my favorite Rams right now to be honest. Hope he keeps it up.

…..

Legend
I still dont understand his ebonic tweets.....

but proud that he's avoided temptation, since he's always talkin bout his jamz, or his hommies, or his hood.

maybe his hommies are grinding out the book while listening to his label up in da hood. hell iono.

shrug.

I'm just glad he didnt hit my ol lady and spect me to be happy bout it cuz we #legends :lmao:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Dog said:

but proud that he's avoided temptation, since he's always talkin bout his jamz, or his hommies, or his hood.

maybe his hommies are grinding out the book while listening to his label up in da hood. hell iono.

shrug.

I'm just glad he didnt hit my ol lady and spect me to be happy bout it cuz we #legends :lmao:
That's just the way he is.

You should try to figure out what the hell Rok Watkins is saying.
It's kind of impossible. :what:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Dude said:
The Dog said:

shrug.

That's just the way he is.

You should try to figure out what the hell Rok Watkins is saying.
It's kind of impossible. :what:

Yea, I go to SC, that's common. This isn't meant to be racist at all so I hope no one takes it that way. The vast majority of my friends in college are black and I am a white kid from the suburbs. There are a few friends of mine that probably 30% to 40% of the time, I cannot understand or figure out what they're talking about. :lol:

Then again, the same is true with some of my very "country" white friends. :cool:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
jrry32 said:
Then again, the same is true with some of my very "country" white friends. :cool:

True there.

I have family in Missouri. I was at an Old Navy buying a gift card for my niece and I thought I was in another country trying to understand the people at the service counter.

"Thadll be farty dahlers"

huh?

RamShack

UDFA
Yes, I agree it's simply a matter of dialect. I'm from NJ, but I live in Miami. People of color tell me all The time I sound white (whatever that means)

…..

Legend
and if you REALLY want to end up shaking your head....grab your grandaughters phone and read her text messages. I did. blew my mind.... unreal how they have changed changed words for quicker texting and demolished the english language. :lmao:

bluecoconuts

Legend
The Dog said:
and if you REALLY want to end up shaking your head....grab your grandaughters phone and read her text messages. I did. blew my mind.... unreal how they have changed changed words for quicker texting and demolished the english language. :lmao:

Yeah, give me about 40 years and I'll get back to you on that one. : :lol:

…..

Legend
bluecoconuts said:
The Dog said:

Yeah, give me about 40 years and I'll get back to you on that one. : :lol:

hehe...touche.

I got a bit of an early start though :oops:

Back in high school, my football career ended the moment I realized Heaven was up inside those skirts. So easy to get sidetracked and lose focus while in Heaven. :cheese:

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
CGI_Ram said:
jrry32 said:

True there.

I have family in Missouri. I was at an Old Navy buying a gift card for my niece and I thought I was in another country trying to understand the people at the service counter.

"Thadll be farty dahlers"

huh?
LMFAO

iced

The Dog said:

please...texting acronyms pale in comparison to how many the military uses