Section 112 at half?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
is that where u animals r at?

Side note, sitting next to kj wrights family. Has a half a section filled up hahaha

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just stood outside of 112 for the half n didn't see any of u falkers. Looked for the Dickerson throwback selassie

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
CANT FEEL MY HEAD... What a fucking game

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Post game drinks fuck heads where da at

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Are you just having a conversation with yourself here?!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Shouldn't have been hard to find people in those stands. They looked nearly empty from the TV view.

I know that St. Louisians may be disgusted but showings like this don't help their case much.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Shouldn't have been hard to find people in those stands. They looked nearly empty from the TV view.

I know that St. Louisians may be disgusted but showings like this don't help their case much.

Don't start that shit dude. just fucking don't

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler

That's the problem with judging by watching tv because while it wasn't a sell out, the place was rocking. Wasn't nearly as empty as you think.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I have a good feeling the game today turns things around for attendance. Either way, those who came enjoyed a hell of a show.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
I saw empty seats on TV but the noise I heard was like a filled dome.So props to the fans that showed up to the dome and rocked it.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Exactly. If I could have afforded it, I would have traveled. I don't care if they play on the damn moon.

I lost the Rams when they played in LA and I lived there, but they're my team and I don't live there anymore so you gotta take advantage. There are only so many chances and tomorrow isn't promised to anyone.

Holding a grudge against a billionaire won't hurt their feelings. It just makes it harder for some fans to enjoy the team... so let it go and enjoy the team.

Or not.

I'm just swimming the dopamine of this glorious victory.

By the way, the pillows on Cloud Nine are outstanding. So supportive. Who knew?

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Sorry we missed you, man. There may very well be a few party animals still holding down a bar stool at Tigins now.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I saw empty seats on TV but the noise I heard was like a filled dome.So props to the fans that showed up to the dome and rocked it.
We each had the strenth of ten men! Everyone was pretty hoarse after.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Sorry we missed you, man. There may very well be a few party animals still holding down a bar stool at Tigins now.

I fucked up man. I didn't even get home till close to midnight last night. Should've pm'd one of you guys my number. We had a pretty badass section, but I wanted to at least have a celebration beer with you guys while you were in town.

We each had the strenth of ten men! Everyone was pretty hoarse after.

I can't even talk. After that 4th down stop I was beating my dad with my hat hahahaha. What a fucking insane game.