Seattle's draft and bad O line

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
A) Seattle's draft was really bad. That OT is not a good player, and both WR's may never be good.
I don't know about the DE in the 3rd......hit or miss.

B) And their Right Offensive tackle in 2014 will be average, and they still have mediocre guards.

C) they really did not get better. Though Harvin helps.

D) I have hope!

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A) Seattle's draft was really bad. That OT is not a good player, and both WR's may never be good.
I don't know about the DE in the 3rd......hit or miss.

B) And their Right Offensive tackle in 2014 will be average, and they still have mediocre guards.

C) they really did not get better. Though Harvin helps.

D) I have hope!
Come on man, its wayyyyy too early to say they had a bad draft. Our draft could pan out 10x worse than theirs in a few years time, you never know. To your other points, they won the superbowl with a below average line last year, having a mobile qb helps. As much as i hate to say it, theyre the superbowl champs and a very, very good football team. The Rams are the team that has A LOT of catching up to do to compete with seattle, sure our new rookies help on paper, but until that translates to the field, theyre miles ahead of us

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I agree with you 100% on the draft. Still got more hope after reviewing their O line possibilites.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree with you 100% on the draft. Still got more hope after reviewing their O line possibilites.
Trust me, Id love nothing more than to come back to this thread at the end of the season and for you to say "see I told you so" but I need to see it first.

Although that may just be me trying not to get my hopes up like every other year who knows anymore