Seattle vs Rams 2013 (2nd game)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Playing to the whistle isn't dirty football! Quitting on a play gets you cut! Refs calling BS penalties is dirty football!
The 2nd 49er game was worse.The Rams never had a chance.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I liked this from another poster in another electronic place:

Wow. I think I blocked the whole thing out (Seattle game).

A few things really stood out to me in this game.

1. #55 is really average. There are times it makes me really, really nervous. He plays behind a very good, if not great defensive line....and he is almost always out of position and left to dragging people down from behind. Despite the big contract, I gotta believe they are looking at a MLB in the draft next year.

2. Stedman Bailey is a stud. The game is not too big for him.

3. Pettis gets a bad rap. He has good hands

4. McLeod isn't as bad as everyone says. Just not a starter.

5. They were holding Robert Quinn on nearly EVERY play in this game. It was TERRIBLE.

6. Janoris Jenkins looks bored if he isn't playing man to man, bump & run type coverage

7. Tim Walton HAD to be fired.

8. This team makes the Hawks uncomfortable. I think they do more to make the Hawks uncomfortable then the 9ers do.

9. Barnes, Smith and Williams were absolutely TERRIBLE in this game. They were in WAY over their heads.

10. Brockers is under rated; I'm picking him to come on strong this season.

11. I'm freaking THRILLED with out draft this year after watching this game. We needed Robinson badly....and Donald is going to give teams hell.

12. Ogletree has frightening talent....if he harnesses it.....he is a future DPY

13. My god Kellen Clemons was awful in this game.
1. JL #55 is over paid,but I think your wrong on your opinion of him as a player.He is a stud & team leader.Russell Wilson is a QB you always have to keep an eye on.I think $$ for $$ he is better than Chris Long.

2.Bailey was using what that game ?? Can't help 4 first 4 games.

3.agree,but I think all Rams WR's get a bad rap.
4.McCloud is the starter !! Maybe not in the future though.Who was playing nickel or back up safety in that game ?? McGee was helpless at CB.
5.Quinn got double teamed in the 48er game.The guard tried to chip(did) while engaged with the tackle who was holding him.He almost got hurt.
6.JJ is JJ --have no problems with the way he competes.
7.agree
8. Not sure if more than the 49ers.Remember Hawks were coming off a home loss to the Cards.
9.What about Brandon Washinton in that game.After the game it showed how much Roger Saffold at guard means to the run game.
10.Brockers -Rocks !!!He is such a stud for his age.He will only keep getting better.Still one of the youngest players on the roster entering his 3rd year.
11.Don't forget about all the DB's & Joyner.I think finding depth now is huge for the defense.There will be a couple surprises there.
12.Ogletree is better than JL #55.To think he is still learning a was very raw at times.The forced fumble the first fame was awesome .
13.Clemons pick 6 at Cards was horrible.It's like just don't lose the game.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
upload_2014-7-11_11-13-15.png

Geez......Seattle.
I can see it now......."poor me........life is so unfair"........those bullies on the Rams.....waaa waaa.