SEATTLE IS ANGRY

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRamsFan93

I think this team is good enough to play with and beat any team in the league, IF they don't make mistakes. They are not good enough to make boneheaded mistakes over and over and win games. Just not going to happen. Other teams can make mistakes like we do and still win. We can't.
We need to be perfect to win? That's a pretty tough task for any team, much less the youngest team in the league every year.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
We need to be perfect to win? That's a pretty tough task for any team, much less the youngest team in the league every year.

Did I say we have to be perfect to win? I don't think I said that. But we typically make a couple boneheaded mistakes every game that cost us. Look at the Jenkins deal this past week... Look at the butt fumble against Dallas... stuff like that. Most good teams can overcome stuff. This team typically hasn't shown the ability too. And yes, when you are the youngest team in the league 3 years running... you're going to make a lot of them, and if you can't recover from them... you lose.

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
IMG_75143922683873.jpeg

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
IMG_74242870157863.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_74767771297872.jpeg
    IMG_74767771297872.jpeg
    49.3 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:

Walter

Rookie
If anything, you'd think the Rams should be the angriest team in the league, trying to prove they aren't the weak-willed pushovers they appear as.
No doubt. I am angry as hell and I am just some out of shape A hole who follows them with great passion all year long.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
Our Rams should be the most pissed off team in the league right now.We should have wins over Dal and S.F. and a chance at 1st place this weekend if the NFL had competent referees doing their job.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
If anything, you'd think the Rams should be the angriest team in the league, trying to prove they aren't the weak-willed pushovers they appear as.
The problem is that we've SEEN an angry team. It's just when that angry team is still losing, they end up over-penalized and come off as kind of pathetic, compensating for inability to win on the scoreboard.

Rambition

Rookie
tumblr_l7mct8cnSQ1qc073co1_400.gif

OOOH, THE SEAHAWKS AND THEIR FANS ARE ANGRY AT US...SAVE ME, SMITHERS!

Last edited:

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
I think what bothers me the most is the Rams will put up a 14-21 point blast and then fade. In years past, they'd struggle to put up 9-10 for the whole game. Seaclams can suck it!

Athos

Legend
The problem is that we've SEEN an angry team. It's just when that angry team is still losing, they end up over-penalized and come off as kind of pathetic, compensating for inability to win on the scoreboard.

I haven't seen an angry team. Immature? Yes. Childish? Yep. Poorly coached? Probably.

I haven't seen them play angry though. I haven't seen them play with a chip on their shoulder with a desperation to win like the world's going to end.