Season Tickets - buyer beware there are parking issues.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
I am a current season ticket holder and I would like to warn other people that may be considering renewing their tickets. When chatting with a renewal agent I asked why my parking pass was not included in the renewal. I was told the following:

Unfortunately, we have not heard anything from the Coliseum and what i do know is that they are currently planning to build a George Lucas Museum so we are waiting to hear from them about how that they may affect us and parking. But as mentioned, we have to wait until they tell us what we're given because parking is done through them and the third parking company they are working with. We are waiting for details. Once they tell us anything, we will notify our season ticket members. That's all the information we've been given...

So, you may pay for the season tickets but not be able to park close to the stadium and tailgate. I asked that season ticket holders be given an extension to renew until the parking issues are resolved. They refused. We are supposed to pay for tickets with the promise that they may find a place for us to park. Sorry, without the tailgate experience it is just not worth it to me.