Seapigeons at Falcons 1:00pm EST: Game Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
OMG you couldn't imagine how angry I would be if Seattle won that shit.

Thank you thank you thank you Falcons!!!!!!!!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Billick needs to get back on his meds. "This legitimizes Seattle as the No. 1 seed and the team to beat." I think he meant Atlanta, but damn... pull your mouth from pete carroll's dick. All he did was talk up the seadicks during the entire game.

It was a great game even though Atlanta almost blew it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So... Double bonus...

San Fran travels to Atlanta instead of home game!

Yeah, I was celebrating at halftime, gotta remember they play FOUR qtrs... Ugh, thought the Seahens were gonna win...
Now if they can bury the Whiners it'll be a great playoff for me, well, the Patsy's gotta lose too... :mrgreen:

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Pete_Carroll_sunburned.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I didn't watch this game. Can someone tell me if the Seachickens actually took the lead in the 4th qtr (and did Atl have to kick a game winning FG in the final secs)?

MontanaRamsFan said:
Billick needs to get back on his meds. "This legitimizes Seattle as the No. 1 seed and the team to beat." I think he meant Atlanta, but damn... pull your mouth from pete carroll's dick. All he did was talk up the seadicks during the entire game.

It was a great game even though Atlanta almost blew it.

I wanted to slap Billick when he said that, pandering dude? Yeah, great game, ended perfect, Hags got their hopes up only to have the rug jerked from under them, great ending...

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
interference said:
I didn't watch this game. Can someone tell me if the Seachickens actually took the lead in the 4th qtr (and did Atl have to kick a game winning FG in the final secs)?

Yep 28-27 with 34 seconds remaining -- then came a great last gasp offensive drive from Falcons -- deserved winners.

bluecoconuts

Legend
interference said:

Seattle took a 1 point lead with 30 seconds left.

Atlanta made two big throws to get into FG range and kicked 45 yards with 8 seconds left. Then essentially kicked an onside kick, Seattle threw a quick out but only got to the 50.. With 4 seconds left went for a hail marry and Julio Jones picked it off in the endzone.

Also for some twitter fun.

Trumaine Johnson ‏@Trujohnson2
So y'all mad? Lol

Angry Ram

Anyone else want to throw something at your tv when Petey acted like he didn't know who called the timeout?

God he's so annoying. Too bad a great player like Russell Wilson has to play for a guy like him, and his teammates being Lynch and Sherman.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Angry Ram said:
Anyone else want to throw something at your tv when Petey acted like he didn't know who called the timeout?

God he's so annoying. Too bad a great player like Russell Wilson has to play for a guy like him, and his teammates being Lynch and Sherman.

Yep. He was lying and trying to cheat.

Classless.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Angry Ram said:

It was absolutely awesome when Fox showed the replay and he called it. Now I know where golden Taint gets his lying skills from.

carroll, "Timeout, I never called timeout."

Taint, "Offensive PI, are you kidding me, it was not PI."

Peas in a pod. Total dickheads.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
bluecoconuts said:
interference said:

Atlanta made two big throws to get into FG range and kicked 45 yards with 8 seconds left. Then essentially kicked an onside kick, Seattle threw a quick out but only got to the 50.. With 4 seconds left went for a hail marry and Julio Jones picked it off in the endzone.

So y'all mad? Lol
OMG, what a ridiculous ending. Good thing the Falcons pulled it out. Now, crush the Kapersnich next wk.

And who is Trumaine talking to when he asks "y'all mad?"

Angry Ram said:

What happened? You mind xplaining to someone who didn't watch.

Angry Ram

interference said:
bluecoconuts said:
interference said:

So y'all mad? Lol
OMG, what a ridiculous ending. Good thing the Falcons pulled it out. Now, crush the Kapersnich next wk.

And who is Trumaine talking to when he asks "y'all mad?"

Angry Ram said:

What happened? You mind xplaining to someone who didn't watch.

Right before Matt Bryant attempted the FG the 1st time, someone called a TO on Seattle (it was Carrol). Petey was acting like he didn't know who called it, but the FOX replay showed him talking to the side judge. It was clearly Petey.

Also, Trumaine is mockin Sherman b/c he (Sherman) was acting all hard when Seattle beat the Patriots earlier and said to Tom Brady after the game "you made bro?!"

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Angry Ram said:

He should have been penalized for unsportsmanlike for it, that'd learn him

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
X said:

I love this.

That bastard was smiling, winking, acting all turdish with the lead those final 30 seconds... Oh how quickly that evaporated! :lmao:

KARMA!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I just watched the game highlights and can not believe that the Seahags got in the Redzone TWICE in the first half and came away with NO POINTS. What in the hell was Carroll thinking, you can't do that in a divisional playoff game. Funny that just a FG during one of those trips would have probably made the diff. Wonder if the Seattle media will continue to kiss his butt or fry him for that as well as the Timeout call during the last second missed-FG.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
8IYmz.jpg

Suck it pete.... Fucking suck it.

Baaaahahahahahahahahahahaahaaaaaaaa