Sean McVay Press Conference 10/15

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Interesting statement he made in talking about when Zuerlein returns that they're not sure what they'll you with Cairo. Are they going to carry two place kickers?

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Kupp will probably be out for a week or two or put in on a pitch count. I think Hodge is a better fit for his position than Reynolds. IMO

Ric Flair

Rookie
Name
Spanky
IMO, Hodge has shown better hands and desire than Reynolds at catching the ball.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Both those guys represent a lot of dropoff. Not a big fan of Reynolds. For a guy the Rams felt was a "starting level" draft pick, he is unreliable IMO. Hodge probably won't get quick separation, but at least he will make contested catches. But yeah not lookin forward to this offense without Kupp.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Both those guys represent a lot of dropoff. Not a big fan of Reynolds. For a guy the Rams felt was a "starting level" draft pick, he is unreliable IMO. Hodge probably won't get quick separation, but at least he will make contested catches. But yeah not lookin forward to this offense without Kupp.
Just curious, why do you feel Reynolds is unreliable? I haven't seen him enough to form an opinion.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think we got our answer in another thread:

It's Pettis! :LOL:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Just curious, why do you feel Reynolds is unreliable? I haven't seen him enough to form an opinion.

He doesn't bring crisp routes and separation, first off. Not an elite athlete who can put fear in DBs with go routes either. Also while he's tall and rangy in his build, it doesn't seem to translate into a big catch radius for him either. His hands, lastly aren't special, and overall after his time in this offense I am not sure what he is.

Rams have mentioned they see him as a starting talent. I'm just saying Ok, let's see what he can do. Because thus far he doesn't flash or stand out in any real way. As always I hope I'm wrong too, we'll see.