Sean McVay pleased with how Rams' OL played despite adversity

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
It sounds to me, as though he wasn't that impressed with it.

wasn’t that impressed with the injuries & how the injury’s caught up to The Rams. This could have happened the last 2 seasons as well. We can all come up from behind the rock from the after math & judge. — My judgement is The Rams are in a better spot from it & as Mcvay said Kromer’s(Zak) & Dickerson coached there Butts off bringing this O”line together.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
What BS. It was evident from the start of TC the Rams OL was going to be a problem. If us fans could see it, I know damn well they could see it too. Havenstien got his contract and came in to TC out of shape and it showed from pre-season on. Kromer kept running out at every position Jamal Demby and even us fans could tell that wasn't going to work. Why they waited until after the bye to try Edwards, Corbett and Evans is beyond me.

Rams OL got pushed around all season and they didn't change it up until after the bye and then they finally started to hold their own. By that time it was too late. Rams need to get bigger up the middle.

McVay saying he was pleased with the OL this season is BS. Poor OL play cost the Rams the post season.

Yo Bubba - you got me on the Williams bet & didn’t find you guys in the bleachers during training camp & always enjoy your reports. — They cage me off now !! Lol can’t circle the fields 10 plus times.
I believe Sean Mcvay & think your really going to enjoy this young Offensive Line.

I guess you must not like Brian Allan at all ??? I know how bad The Rams Offensive Line was last season, in fact I lost my bet the year before because I didn’t like Demby at all. Would yell at him badly because he jumped offsides so much & was slow off the ball. Was PISSED when he was STARTING!!! You Don’t think I WASN’t ????

My point is Edwards & Evans we’re both very raw coming into camp.

Edwards coming off injury out of
Wisconsin (did he have another year left ??) what would his draft value be this season ? Would the Badgers be top 4 championshiP?

As camp guys we both have our own views just like this next article on Booby Evans. He also could have comeback for another season at Oklahoma.What a difference would he have made ?? Still need to stop LSU Heisman trophy winner.
— still one scout says he has to be a RT only. The other says play him anywhere & can be a NFL LT.. I’ll add on new post.

Just showing what a difference a season makes. I like the upside & if both players were coming out this season where would they have been drafted & how well would they know the NFL & The Rams offense ??
I believe both Edwards & Evans would be top picks from there year of work as a Ram.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
The OL wasn't great, but I think Rams fans tripped over themselves all year long to blame them instead of Goff.

We had the third most pass attempts and the least amount of sacks allowed.

The Panthers had one more pass attempt and allowed 36(!!!) more sacks than us.

It's also worth noting that people will or have pointed to sites like PFF or Football Outsiders to discuss how bad the Rams OL was, but people trashed these same sites that told us that Gurley was an average NFL running back last year.
Credit goes to Goff because he was among the leaders of being under pressure, but he did a great job of getting rid of the ball.

Most of his sack/fumbles were jailbreaks.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Credit goes to Goff because he was among the leaders of being under pressure, but he did a great job of getting rid of the ball.

Most of his sack/fumbles were jailbreaks.

Good summary from Nov and the offense struggles that defining month.