Sean McVay on Pivot podcast

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Thank you, these guys are awesome and add McVay I could listen to them for several hours.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Thanks for this!! I'm gonna get stoned and add on to my 8 beers on the night and watch it!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

“Jed York told me I’m either hiring you, Kyle Shanahan, or Josh McDaniels. He’s like “Wow, this is really impressive.” That went well and the Rams ended up hearing how well that (interview with the 49ers) had gone. Well, Kyle was still playing (the Falcons were in the playoffs and he couldn’t be hired until they were eliminated) so they couldn’t meet with him again...I don’t know if they had connected with Josh or not. The very next day, the Rams flew me back to go have dinner and then I never left L.A.”

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
You can see how special McVay is by the amount of respect those guys were giving him. We're lucky to have him as our HC.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Incredible interview and a must watch for us all. It starts at the top and we’re extremely lucky to have McVay.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I fuckin love McVay so much, man. I'm going to cry when be retires.

My favorite coach of all time.